Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

LA Servers?

ErdunErdun Member
edited April 2021 in Support & FAQ
Maybe any of the members on the staff can tell me if a Latin American server can by possible?

My english is not too bad, but I can have some errors and I don't know if the US community is going to be ok with them haha.

Also I live in the second most southern country in the world so my connection maybe is not going to be the best if i need to connetc to US servers.

Comments

• ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited December 2020
    I can't answer about the servers, but especially in the U.S. I wouldn't be to concerned with your english. Most people are very used to it in the states with so many cultures, and trust me at least for me your english is much better than I would be speaking you native language. So don't get discouraged, best way to get better at something is to be around it :) Welcome
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • Sholer wrote: »
    Maybe any of the members on the staff can tell me if a Latin American server can by possible?

My english is not too bad, but I can have some errors and I don't know if the US community is going to be ok with them haha.

Also I live in the second most southern country in the world so my connection maybe is not going to be the best if i need to connetc to US servers.

They are considering it. If they put up LA Servers, they will probably be located in Brazil, because largest country, and if you sub to the game, you will pay a regional price but only able to play in LA.
    So, if you want to play in NA, gotta dish out 15 USD/month.
  • Hello from Brazil everyone!

Just passing through and bumping this thread to demonstrate my support for the game and to also demonstrate the interest in having a South American Server, preferrably in Brazil (I'm not biased at all, don't worry). I love all of the ideas for the game, all of the systems are being designed in such a well thought out manner, i would really hate to miss out on all of the fun of playing this game without high ping when it eventually launches!

Hope you all have a great day and stay safe!
  • THERETARD wrote: »
    Hello from Brazil everyone!

Just passing through and bumping this thread to demonstrate my support for the game and to also demonstrate the interest in having a South American Server, preferrably in Brazil (I'm not biased at all, don't worry). I love all of the ideas for the game, all of the systems are being designed in such a well thought out manner, i would really hate to miss out on all of the fun of playing this game without high ping when it eventually launches!

Hope you all have a great day and stay safe!

There will be i think. I don't remember where, but they said there's going to be servers with a regional subscription cost, but you will be limited to servers only in your region.
  • McShaveMcShave Member
    edited April 2021
    I prefer LE servers, but I'm not sure on the gender of the word. So let's just say LES servers
  • edited April 2021
    Hi there friend! You can check out our current plans for where servers will be located in our helpful support article here, and we'll be continuing to update this information as we dive deeper into testing with our community around the world!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any other way we can be of assistance!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.