Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Will AoC support DLSS

polarbearpolarbear Member
edited April 2021 in Support & FAQ
DLSS is now supported natively in unreal engine 4 and the technology could be really useful in large PvP events. My question is, do the devs have any plans to implement DLSS for alpha/beta or for the release?

edit: spelling

Comments

• JahlonJahlon Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    No reference material on this subject.

Recommend you ask it during next month's Q&A.
    hpsmlCJ.jpg
    Make sure to check out Ashes 101
  • VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Would be nice.

I have heard Nvidia is trying to push DLSS to the point that it no longer needs to be implemented manually by developers. If this is true then maybe we will have DLSS without the DEVs having to do anything on their end by the time Ashes releases.
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Is the monthly Q&A done through twitch chat or is there some formal submission process?
  • polarbear wrote: »
    Is the monthly Q&A done through twitch chat or is there some formal submission process?

Usually there's a thread that appears in this forum! They also make a post on youtube and twitter i think(?)
  • As folks have noted, since this is a topic we haven't covered directly before, I would recommend bringing your question to an upcoming live stream Q&A thread!

Our live streams are usually at the end of each month, and we typically post a forum thread about a week in advance where you can submit your questions for our team. We also share this submission link on our other social media channels so you can see it no matter where you follow us!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please feel free to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.