Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Content creators

CyFinXPCyFinXP Member
edited April 2021 in Support & FAQ
What is the minimum threshold for being part of the official content creators?
I’ve been looking for a game that peaked my interest enough to dedicate consistent content creation to but haven’t found one that really got me excited enough to invest the time in.
Ashes of creation changed this for me. I’m extremely excited for this game and will be following it very closely. Is participation available for anyone or is this only available for content creators with a specific audience size?

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi CyFinXP

The Ashes of Creation official content creator program is currently being revamped so we don't know what the requirements will be for it just yet. Keep an eye on the social media channels for updates on this.

I'm going to move this thread to the Support section and close it now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.