Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What happens to unfinshed quests during node/city changes

DitocsDitocs Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Appologies if this has been asked and answered somewhere already, I had a quick look but couldn't see it.
I was wondering what happens if you have an unfished quest or quest chain and go away for a couple of weeks but find when you return the node and city have totally changed and advanced or been destroyed and are now under a rule of a different race. Will you still be able to complete the quest chain or will it no longer be viable.

Comments

• I'd like to know too.

My guess is that your quest will get a "failed" status or that you need to find a different node controlled by the correct race.
  • Hi there! All manner of quests/events/tasks can be failed, based on a number of factors - for example if not enough folks show up to complete it, or perhaps the local node progression has shifted. You can check out more on where we've discussed our plans around this on the helpful community-run wiki here!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.