Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Do early wayfarer backers still get access to the past monthly items?

I remember intrepid saying that all early access backers would get access to all the monthly items after the date of their purchase (so if they missout they can buy it later) . Whats confusing is that I don't see them all when I open the shop. Do I have to wait for the in-game shop to see them, during the next play-test that is open to me? Or was that whole thing scrapped.

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A bit confused on what you are asking here, so will give it a scattershot answer and hope it hits. If you were a KS or Summer backer (both of which closed in 2017) you can purchase individual cosmetics from that backing. You can also purchase individual cosmetics from the monthly packs on offer now. No one can purchase previously released monthly package cosmetics after they have cycled off the store. If you just purchased a package in the current offering, next month you will see the cosmetics at your tier or lower that are available to purchase out of next months package. If you purchased a package before this one and after making sure you are logged into your account, do not see the current cosmetics on offer, then file a customer service ticket. Again, you cannot buy previously released monthly cosmetics that have cycled off the store.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi The Grey Man. It looks like @unknownsystemerror has answered this accurately so I'm going to close this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.