Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

All Ye Bards come forth!!!!

nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
edited March 2021 in Role-Playing Tavern
In many stories, bards often have a flair that makes them stand out just by looking at them. A many colored cloak, a garish hat, instruments hanging off their belt or backs. Normally a jaunt in their step and a stance that shows they are about to preform. Maybe a special dance with emotes or spells and skills have a dance to them only a Bard can do. Would you like to see any of that in Ashes, or do you have other ideas to add to that?

Comments

• QuarantineQuarantine Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2021
    Really looking forward to seeing how bard is done!
  • Do we know yet what sort of instruments we will be getting? This will be interesting RPing a travelling bard that goes from city to city and tells the people stories of great adventures. Roleplaying a bard that offers also some extra combat services will be also something. If instruments become a thing, I consider starting a "bard guild".
  • tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The wiki just updated their entry for Bards.
  • Sov54Sov54 Member
    edited June 2021
    I love the support role, but to me, playing a flute in the middle of a fight is anticlimatic. I would love any class within bard archetype to use other kind of stuff to buff/debuff. (banners, dances, attacks...)

I hope they give us different flavors to choose from!

• nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    tautau wrote: »
    The wiki just updated their entry for Bards.

Awesome :)
  • So glad to see all the bard class specializations. Lets put the band back together and play sets at "The Lazy Bard Inn".
  • Ye
  • Greetings to yall lovely bards,
    it would b a blast to b able to perform with u some playing instruments a few dancing to it to invite our audience to join in on the fun xD
    Tho my dream is to go around the world and tame animals whilst playin a jolly melodie to play and dance with em in nature and see the wonders of this exiting world that will open bevore us. I hope u all will b able to go on ur own adventures and carry the melody throughout this world and make it an enjoyable place for us all.

It will be a pleasure to see u all in there my fellow bards
    *removes hat, holds it infront of the stomach, takes a bow, look @ u whilst smiling*
    your LittleWolfe
  • As an old fashioned bard - a teller of tales - I will happily tell stories that make you laugh, cry or think deeply about. My only request is for fine ale and munchies for my sharing my soul....:)))