Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Fist of the Empire (FoE) | PvP focused - PvE/Econ welcome | 18+ | NA/EU

realblankspacerealblankspace Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited February 1 in NA Guild Recruitment
RSpntxd.png

FoE has opened up recruitment for Ashes of Creation!

Are you tired of reading guild advertisements that sound something like this?

“We have been around forever… just not as this guild.”
“Some of our players played such early MMOs like Tibia and Underlight! Trust us, we know what we’re doing.
“We are HARDCORE gamers with some HUGE plans and we’ve been around for X years.”

But once you look under the hood the claims and the advertisement begins to feel like you ordered an Amazon guild but somehow got the Wish version? Let us tell you a bit about Fist of the Empire. For those of you who want the TLDR just skip to the bottom!

Our player base includes (but is not limited to):
· Irritating, nerve-grating RL military types
· “I’m just a girl gamer,” sandbagging types
· Masochistic, PvP-addicted serial killer types
· Self-loathing, questionable hygiene PvE types
· Anti-social spreadsheet humping theorycrafting types
· Fringe dwelling, socially inept crazy types
· Conceited, protein-slamming, marathon running, BJJ gym rat types
· Lonely, broke dorm-dwelling college types
· Old-school-is-still-cool Metamucil taking denture wearing types

We will be engaging in all content from open world pvp, arena, and naval content to node building/sieging and caravan operations. We are recruiting for all the logistical positions to be able to accomplish those goals. As the game and social systems with group sizes become more clear we will be adjusting our recruitment objectives over time. While our main focus is on PvP we genuinely understand the need for economic and logistical players who thrive with spreadsheets and data points to keep the coffers full. We will be heading out to tackle the open world pve bosses as progression happens. FoE really loves naval combat so if you’ve ever wanted to blast “I’m on a boat” while chasing people and PvE objectives down you are looking in the right place.

While waiting for Alpha 2 and eventually launch our community is playing a variety of games that range from New World, Wow Classic, League of Legends, Once Human, MoE, and Throne and Liberty KOR/NA just to name a few.

You must be 18+ and Discord with a mic is required. We are currently looking to add more crazies to our ranks and YOU (and the voices in your head) would fit in nicely. Especially if you have as much of a sense of humor about yourself as we do about ourselves! If you have a guild first mentality and are looking for a gaming community with over 22+ years of competitive experience we might be a great fit. Most of our members have worn the FoE tag for 10+ years or more. We’d like this to be the last guild you'll ever join!

For the TLDR Crowd:
We do PvP/PvE/Econ PvP
We accept the sweatiest gamers and casual gamers
We are recruiting for all positions now but may change that in the future
18+
Discord and Mic required
Alpha 2 Access isn’t required but encouraged
We’ve been around for 22+ years and have a laundry list of accomplishments

Join us in Discord for more information: Discord Link

Check out our Recruitment Video here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=sicPu8Gvorc&t=

Comments

• realblankspacerealblankspace Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Reserved for future use
    Reserved for future use
  • TaliehaTalieha Member
    edited April 2021
    Have been playing with these folks for years. Great group of guys & gals. Are you looking for an organized, dedicated, drama free guild. Tired of bouncing from guild to guild, in game after game, Make your home in Fist of the Empire!
  • noxbearnoxbear Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2021
    In the years and years and years of gaming, The Fist to the Empire is the last guild I will look for. I joined FoE just as Last Oasis was coming out. You learn quick, that FoE is a great home, and it is ran like as a military org. Everyone from the old guys, old vets, old farts, and all the young kids and there LOUD MUSIC, everyone that isn't an asshat is welcome to apply. Big enough to have players in a few different games, and small enough that it really does feel like family. Lots of laughs, beer, shots, and a whole lot of smacking newbs with fishes! (or anything else that close by).

But really if your tired of looking for a great group of people, you should give FoE a good look.
  • +1 to FoE. Been playing with the guild since last year through several games, including Last Oasis. It has been one of the most welcoming and organized gaming communities I have been a part of. Whether you are a hardcore PvP sweat, or a 9-5 guy hopping on for casual PvE, you will find a group of people to enjoy the game with.
  • YorkYork Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    FoE's is fantastic, with a 19 year gaming history they've seen and played it all. I'd follow them into any game knowing I have these meat eating SOBs at my back! PvP to PvE, they got it all!
    With the announcement of new Alpha packs we look forward to you joining us as we watch Ashes continue development.
    Now that the verbal NDA is lifted FoE would love to invite all other Alpha members along with those waiting for Beta down the road to check us out.
    While we continue to help with Alpha testing we will have groups playing both Crowfall and New World. Feel free to check us out if you are waiting for AoC to finish cooking but are looking for an MMO snack in the mean time!
  • WarslickWarslick Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ill check yall out discord what server im a pirate pk style ill kill any one for profits or to troll and grief lol if u ok with that sign me up the last guild i was like they allow pirating and then they started to be cry babies lol i hate when they rep them selfs as pvp and they cry bc i love to kill every one lol
    With the excitement of Alpha 2 coming up I thought we would bump this little post around so folks that are interested might give us a look over!
  • Looks like Alpha 2 is soon. Looking forward to it
  • Was this the same FoE from Star Wars: Galaxies?

I recall FoE was quite a force in SWG, with a large city on Naboo, Bria main-server. Had a couple of friends there, if so.

Was this the same FoE from Star Wars: Galaxies?

I recall FoE was quite a force in SWG, with a large city on Naboo, Bria main-server. Had a couple of friends there, if so.

The same FoE!

Some folks have passed away, some folks are still here, others stopped gaming. FoE continues forward!

You should definitely check out the recruitment video if you remember old school FoE. ;)
    It has been a few years since we updated the original post but I think I'll leave it the way it is.

We're soft recruiting with the announcement of Alpha Two coming up in Q3 of 2024.

Hope to see you folks in Discord real soon!
  • KalumKalum Member
    You will join for the Uberness; but stay for the sexiness!
    Kalum wrote: »
    You will join for the Uberness; but stay for the sexiness!

This is absolutely true.

We're beginning our soft recruiting now that we know when A2 is going live.

It has been cool to see new people joining up. Hope to see you soon!
  • 22 years?.. you've been around longer than my nieces and nephews have been alive...Is this what it feels like to be old
    We've lost some folks over the years and some of us have kids who can actually game with us now.

Older but wiser?
  • Interested. See you on Discord
  • I played Swg. 20 years later I still remember FoE
  • SonicNitroSonicNitro Member
    edited February 25
    Welcome to Ashes! Not sure if the old original leadership is still in place, but cough cough KTD SWG Guild War Switch is still up cough cough! . SirGronk here, but I go by Clicks/Sonic these last 15 years. Good to see you guys joining the Ashes game world. Axiom welcomes all to the front! :)
    iehz02eus820.png
    I played Swg. 20 years later I still remember FoE

You would be surprised the amount of people who played against or with FoE throughout the years. We're happy to be still here and still smashing PvP in MMOs all this time!
  • TaliehaTalieha Member
    Looking forward to Ashes and looking forward to meeting new friends
    Lots of hype around A2 for sure! Enjoying the slow recruiting we're doing right now in prep for game launch.