Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Paypal?

Maybe this has been asked before, but since I didn't get a reply on kickstarter about this, I would like to ask here if there will be any other option then backing through kickstarter. I don't have a credit card and therefore I can't back and don't have any option to get the nice backer rewards.

The best alternative to kickstarter/credit card would be paypal. Many other projects used this to raise additional fundings and it gave people without a CC an option to actually back the project. :)

Greetings

Comments

• Unfortunately no I heard paypal have a credit card though that I guess works Sorry for the inconvenience :(

<a href="https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/sem/credit-card?&act=PayPal+Credit+Card+Extras&campaignid=71700000021515453&adgroupid=58700002204720135&adgroup=CCE-TM+-+PayPal+Credit+Card+-+ONLY+%28e%29&creative=192653777169&kwid=43700018499059355&matchtype=e&network=g&adposition=1t1&target=&device=c&devicemodel=&feeditemid=&loc_physical_ms=9032908&loc_interest_ms=&targetid=kwd-411583345&utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CCE-TM+-+PayPal+Credit+Card+-+ONLY&utm_term=paypal+credit+card&gclid=CjwKEAjwgZrJBRDS38GH1Kv_vGYSJAD8j4DfoK4-5dMQ7zYC9zeb1AYRhaJdfZ6Ytr0rKlAL960rRRoCY5Xw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds" target="_blank">paypal credit card</a>

Hope this helps
  • Use a friends or famalies credit card, i had to do that to cause we dont use credit cards here.
  • ^^ I agree that works to :P
  • Well, there's no one close to me that has a credit card. Probably can't back then. Sad...
  • Maybe if Intrepid loves us, they will have some continued Crowdfunding on their new website and with some alternate pay options.... I hope that is the case. It is a one month window on KS and not unheard of for players to either be stuck for pledging payment options or even at a sensitive cash flow spot during any given month.
This discussion has been closed.