Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Main theme song piano sheet music

MatthatterMatthatter Member
edited May 2021 in Support & FAQ
Does anyone know where I can find the piano sheet music for the main theme song?

Comments

• Options
    KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I don't believe they have music for ashes yet. If you are referring to the music you see on the twitch streams, I believe those are just purchased music from a music distributor until they come up with their own music. I may be wrong so if so, someone correct me please.
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Khronus wrote: »
    I don't believe they have music for ashes yet. If you are referring to the music you see on the twitch streams, I believe those are just purchased music from a music distributor until they come up with their own music. I may be wrong so if so, someone correct me please.

Yes this is correct. As of now Bear McCreary is making music for ashes but none has be released yet
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited May 2021
    The song you're talking about as others have mentioned isn't an Ashes song, rather one they paid the licensing fees to use. The song is called "Meadowlands" by Premiumbeats https://www.premiumbeat.com/royalty-free-tracks/meadowlands
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Matthatter

It looks like Talents has provided the link to the song used in most of the Ashes videos right now. Just to add, the music being composed by Bear McCreary for the game is set to be unveiled during the beta testing.

I'm going to move this thread to the support section and close it now, but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.