Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Alpha questions

Hiho Ash's mobs :3
pls someone answer me, i would like to know how do i download the game, so when they release the alpha i will be ready, and i got the pack of 150$, how i get the key too?

Comments

• NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Yassuda wrote: »
    pls someone answer me, i would like to know how do i download the game, so when they release the alpha i will be ready, and i got the pack of 150$, how i get the key too?

Alpha 1 will being very soon (next few weeks) and you will be given an email with a download. As for your pack you would have to upgrade when that is available to alpha 1 which is around $500 so you would need to pay $350 to get access
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • DreadlaDreadla Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Khronus wrote: »
    @Yassuda You have to read the package you are paying for. If you wander around in the game expecting everyone else to hand you the answer to everything, you will surely fail. A simple google search would have answered your questions.

Sales will be up tomorrow for alpha 1 hopefully (I am assuming it will be $500). Alpha 1 starts may 14th-21st and june 1st-30th. After that, they will prepare for alpha 2 (which is 375 on the shop). After that, they will prepare for beta 1 (which is what you have access to) and beta 2 which will hopefully be close to the games true launch. Click the link below.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Pre-order_packs

Good thing you're here to 'help' others Khronus..condescending as it might sound.
  • YassudaYassuda Member
    Nagash wrote: »

Alpha 1 will being very soon (next few weeks) and you will be given an email with a download. As for your pack you would have to upgrade when that is available to alpha 1 which is around $500 so you would need to pay $350 to get access

ty for attention bro!!! :3
  • KhronusKhronus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Khronus wrote: »
    @Yassuda You have to read the package you are paying for. If you wander around in the game expecting everyone else to hand you the answer to everything, you will surely fail. A simple google search would have answered your questions.

Sales will be up tomorrow for alpha 1 hopefully (I am assuming it will be $500). Alpha 1 starts may 14th-21st and june 1st-30th. After that, they will prepare for alpha 2 (which is 375 on the shop). After that, they will prepare for beta 1 (which is what you have access to) and beta 2 which will hopefully be close to the games true launch. Click the link below.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Pre-order_packs

ty for spend some time writing this bullshit, f u =D

You're quite welcome bro. If only we could hold your hand when the game launches.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Yassuda

The $150 pack gives you access to the beta tests, which are still a long way away (we're going into Alpha 1 testing shortly). The following article has more information on the testing phases:

https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016315013

If you wish to participate in the upcoming Alpha 1 tests you can upgrade to the Adventurer pre-order pack which goes on sale tomorrow (5th May). For more information about the packs, please refer to the following article:

https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-05-04-brine-and-bounties

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.