Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Top 5 Underrated Features

Comments

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Excellent job, thanks!
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    tautau wrote: »
    Excellent job, thanks!

Thank you, glad you liked it :)
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I cant wait for religion in ashes I really want to make a cult :D
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    LuthienstormLuthienstorm Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Players as objectives is a great idea. I just hope they replicate the player as an NPC if its a single player. When those players are logged off. Second, NPCs. It would be nice to see some re-occurring NPCs that you go up against in AoC. Kind of like the nemesis system in "Shadow of Mordor". If you fail to kill a boss in one go he ends up unlocking a new skill and gaining a level or unlocking skills or buffs for every player they killed...or perhaps have some mini-boss, rare spawn, or raid boss actually change based upon player deaths, corruption in the region, or other such things. Hopefully, rare mobs or quest mobs sometimes have the capacity to spawn in a wide area.
  • Options
    Very good video!