Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Will there be a way to get mount skins that you could get through pre-orders?

On the AOC wiki I saw Fox of the pyre and immedeatly told myself that I want to have that will there be any way to obtain theses mount skins? (incase you were wondering : https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Fox_of_the_Pyre )

Comments

• LaserLaser Member
    edited May 2021
    *but it was a pre-order mount skin and if not there will have to be really good mounts to consempate
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you missed a skin in one of the pre-order packs then its gone forever, yet you may have the change to get something like it in the game just not the exact one
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Hi there! As noted above, while the exact same skin will not be available again in the future once it's gone from the Shop, these skins are all variants of creatures that you can expect to see across Verra - so perhaps you will find one with a similar style in-game!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.