Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA] Overlord | Hardcore | Organized PvX | Server First | Alpha/Beta Required - ~230 in A2

DracobringerDracobringer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited January 16 in NA Guild Recruitment
YI8YlVZ.jpg

About Us
We are Overlord. Players that are strong on their own come together to be overwhelming. We seek highly motivated and self-sufficient players that share these goals and ambitions, and are willing to put in the effort to achieve them. We place great emphasis on quality over quantity. We will be a prominent force in the Ashes of Creation community.

~230 members in Alpha 2

Requirements:
- 18+
- Willing to put in 40+ hours a week at launch for the Combat Guild
- Willing to put in 25+ hours a week at launch for the Economic Guild
- Must have a mic
- Alpha 2 or Beta 1 access for Combat
- Beta 1 or Beta 2 access for Economic

Goals in Ashes of Creation:
- Server first end game dungeon and raid clears
- Server first metropolis level node
- Owning and keeping a guild castle within our metropolis ZOI
- Full economic control within at least our metropolis ZOI
- Server first masters in all artisan classes

Our combat guild will be going for the combat oriented goals above, such as raid server firsts and keeping a guild castle. While our economic guild will be going for the crafting mastery server firsts, and controlling our ZOI auction house and economy. Members of our economic guild are not required to raid, but will still need to pvp some, due to us needing to protect everything we earn as a guild.

What We Offer:
- Very experienced and transparent leadership
- Organized PvX
- Guild events every week, even now before Alpha 2
- Requirement to play as soon as possible

How to Join:
If you would like to join our guild or community, please use the discord link below!

Discord: https://discord.gg/aocoverlord

~~Brace yourselves, this isn't going to be half-assed.~~

Comments

• RaffiRaffi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Great aspirations and dedicated leader :D
    Can't wait to see what we can achieve
  • NuttersNutters Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2023
    Very dedicated group. Looking forward to what can be achieved when everyone fully comes together.
  • ShrannShrann Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Just joined! I highly recommend reaching out to Dracobringer. This guild has strong fundamentals and will shine during release.
  • Wholesome group with great vibes. If you wanna punch Verra's face upon launch with a squad of excellent and qualified bros then you need to reach out and join us! Whether you're a veteran or a ready-to-rumble newbie consider joining Overlord, we'd seriously love to have you.

What better way to advance total world domination than with your new, second family. :)
  • vukedogvukedog Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Join if u think ur good 😉, we’ll see if u can match my might and greatness
  • Overlords taking overtheworld? :D
  • DracobringerDracobringer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Overlord is still recruiting! Thank you to everyone for your support :smile:
  • GenkishiGenkishi Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Overlord is genuinely THE guild that has the skill, community, and experience to achieve what they have planned.
  • Tbh Overlord is one of the very few guilds for AoC I've seen that has some proper organization and plans for AoC cant wait for launch because I think a lot of other guilds will crumple due to lack of effort and leadership and organization where as Overlord has all of those.
  • BlaauwskiiBlaauwskii Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Was initially going to wait until closer to the beta to find a guild and just happened to stumble across Overlord's discord. Within a few days of being in the discord I knew that I these were the people I wanted to enjoy the game with. Great group with some big aspirations, with people looking to excel in all aspects of the game.

If you're up for the challenge I would definitely recommend coming to check them out!
  • WasilahWasilah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Normally wait until I play a game to join a guild but after being in the discord I had to join Overlord. Active group of people, always someone talking about the game or just about anything else. Very fun group of folks from all sorts of different walks of life. Good mix of young and old people (like me). Join the discord and check us out!
  • NeroalexanderNeroalexander Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    This guild has a good group of people and I cant wait to start playing!!!
  • TVDTVD Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Activate Awesomeness. This is what this guild is achieving. I can't even fathom what they are gonna accomplish, especially when everyone thats apart of the guild has something way beyond the norm to offer that's what makes this guild stanf out the most for me. I enjoy seeing everyone talking and discussing theirs passions and what they do to help even in the most tiniest or major ways everyone has something to offer. I'm glad that i was made a member of this extraordinary team....no wait!!!! This family. I feel like i'm gonna enjoy AoC even more with everyone in this guild than if I was playing it solo. Hopefully more people can join this clan, and when you do I trust you won't regret it.
  • DarentiousDarentious Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Very cool guild, I've had a lot of fun playing games with them outside of ashes. Can't wait to see what it's like to play with them.
  • RekaReka Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I recently joined Overlord, and the community we're building is awesome. Tons of cool people from all different walks of life. If you're looking for a dedicated and cool group of people, you found it!
  • RequiemzRequiemz Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    If you're wanting to dive into mastering all aspects of AoC, this guild has the expertise to do it. There is easily a combined 500 years worth of MMORPG experience in the guild and everyone is really cool and helpful. 10/10 would recommend!!
  • ShenrahShenrah Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I am Overlord's best cleric hands down, barely a contest. I can say with certainty that we will achieve all our goals. If you're looking for someone to look up to and follow, come join us, we will drag you by your ankles to victory if need be. We're also a bunch of weebs too, hence the name, so if you're into that, that's more of a reason to come along. See you in discord.
  • AUMNIXXAUMNIXX Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Amazing community, the guild is chill and are very excited for Ashes of Creations with many having access to A1. There are events/movie nights that you can participate in whether you are in the guild or not. The guild leader is also heavily experienced with years of MMO, being a gm, and also approachable. Draco was very understanding of me not having a hardcore MMO background and was happy to help and answer any of my concerns. Didn't take me long after seeing the community that I decided to join Overlord.
    p3EFZam.png
  • cyclopsslayercyclopsslayer Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    A friendly community and active leader. They are very knowledgeable and dedicated with aspirational goals. But, if you never reach for the stars they will forever remain beyond your reach.
  • ZatiricallZatiricall Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2021
    A plan? We've got that. Motivation? We need that. A will to get in the game and absolutely own it? We want that. Overlord is a guild who is trying to maximize their efforts in Ashes of Creation in almost every avenue you can imagine. You want to focus on economy? Theres a place for you. You want to focus on combat/raiding, PSSH a place here for you too. You want to SMACK other toxic grievers and conquerors from our nodes. SO NO MORE, let's get it.

At the end of the day, Overlords leadership is transparent, consistent and dedicated to becoming possibly the best guild in AoC. With the largest growing community of members currently, any questions, insight, direction and guidance you have can be catered to. Don't believe me? Give it a try and come chill with us!
  • PastaChefPastaChef Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    No matter if you are into hardcore PVX, crafting, or have little experience in the MMORPG genre, everyone is welcome to join our community and see what we are all about! Many of us hung around as community members before making our choice. The guild has many wonderful people, diverse in both gaming experience and life activities, with very friendly and mature leadership that is open to feedback and suggestions to make the guild stronger.

Vxh6cti.png
  • Individuated SoulIndividuated Soul Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Just wanted to say this guild has met my expectations and is exactly what is advertised. The recruitment process is taken seriously, and the planning and organizational groundwork for the Guild's success has been put in place. If you are looking for a serious guild, and you like to compete then I would say look no further. Beyond that the guild is very active and is very community driven, with plenty of interaction and discussion to keep the hype going.
  • CobberCobber Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited April 2023
  • Ender1321Ender1321 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hey yo! Overlord is an amazing community and has so many great people. Everyone is very accepting and the guild has a very chill atmosphere. We are very organized and have set plans for AOC upon release. Even now in the alpha, there are anime nights/movie nights and hangouts scheduled every week to bring people together. Tons of people are playing together and having fun and we would love for you to come join us! Fellow rogues, mages and healers, we are here for you!
    img
  • Godstrong66Godstrong66 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2021
    Joined the Guild with Zero expectations and they have surpassed everything i could imagine from introducing me to different animes and movies to giving me a solid framework on focuses for the start of our trip to Verra get ready to see our names on Server and world first messages if you want to be apart of all that hit that discord link :)
    img
  • GoalidGoalid Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Overlord has truly a wonderful community of dedicated players that are seeking to get the most out of Ashes of Creation. Good people, good conversations, and best of all, no toxicity. Server firsts are not a fantasy for this guild, but a realistic goal that is obtainable. Join this guild if you want to have some great new friends and reach the apex of what Verra has to offer.
    bRVL6TR.png

• ButtercupCloverButtercupClover Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great group of people. They have ambitions but don't want to be toxic and ruin other people's game. Definitely feel like we can get server first in a lot of categories without playing dirty.
  • ApogeeOrbitalApogeeOrbital Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This is a tremendous crew. The Guild Leader has an organized, thoughtful plan for how to engage all of the proposed content coming down the line. The members are all veterans of the space and have a healthy, positive outlook for what we want to achieve. We have the same desire to see a game like this to succeed as a leap forward in MMO content.

I wouldn't be intimidated by the hours above, just imagine how much time you were going to play anyway to get into all of this content. We all know how that is, right?

Get to know the crew and you'll be glad you came.

See you soon!

Apogee
  • GubstepGubstep Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    We watched Shrek together when Ashes went down.
    11/10
    Apply with code "Shrek" and get bonus points to your application.
    *ˢʰʳᵉᵏ ᵈᵒᵉˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵍᵘᵃʳᵃⁿᵗᵉᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃ ˢᵖᵒᵗ ᶦⁿ ʰᶦˢ ˢʷᵃᵐᵖ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶜᵒᵈᵉ
    Software Engineer
    Addon Developer
    OG Backer
  • SymrolSymrol Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Guild is more addictive than my amazon shopping habit, with enough cool people to draw me in that I couldn't resist going the whole way and getting A1 to play with them.
    They are already more organized than most of the guilds I played with on WoW.
    Great people. (Too many cats more dogs plz)