Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Introducing the Intrepid Studios Content Creator Program

Comments

• This is quite cool. Been a lurker for a while. Finally decided to complete my forum account when I saw this. Just a Canadian who is a Full Time Caregiver who escapes onto Youtube / MMORPG's having fun :)
  • ZeegersTVZeegersTV Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Twecker wrote: »
    Super excited about this! What are the main requirements you guys are looking at for applicants?

Consistent and quality Ashes of Creation content as stated in the form. That's it. =)

We'll be inviting folks of all follower sizes into the program - big and small.

Exciting =)
  • ReikoReiko Member
    Good Luck to Everyone who applied. Looking forward to playing Ashes of Creation~!
    Chill Gaming Content - Ask me about my favorite _____ !
  • As a new affiliate on twitch and being small I really appreciate that I and other small creators are in the running to join the program. Weather I make it In or not I await the decision email knowing full well in the developers eyes I’m worthy enough to apply. With that said good luck to everyone who has applied.

Your friendly potato,
    D3monixx
  • PotatoMasherAnniePotatoMasherAnnie Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited May 2021
    Is it weird that I keep fantasizing about a content creator Ashes of Creation water bottle?
  • Goodluck to everyone. I wouldn't think such a program would be made. This is absolutely brilliant. I just wanted to promote this game to people in my country, and now while doing this, I also have a chance to become an official creator of the game.Thanks to everyone who made this happen ✨✨
    Foskar Tv
    Ashes of Creation Turkish Content Creator: Click to Watch My Videos

pPpBhGd.jpg
  • FireKnightGamingFireKnightGaming Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I’m totally hyped for this, so much easier being a content creator when you actually enjoy the content you are covering! Keep it up!
  • GrimmmGrimmm Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Good Luck to everyone who has applied. I am looking forward to Ashes of Creation to all the adventures we will have.
  • akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2021
    deleted, wrong post
  • CelebrimborCelebrimbor Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Can't wait to explore the game and If I could make video's while doing so it would be amazing!
    I am the bright lord!
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    Update - As mentioned on our Dev Update Live Stream, there are SO MANY people (thousands) interested in the program that we decided to set up a secondary training program and we are now hiring someone to help us out - the job application is up on our career page. https://intrepidstudios.com/careers

Then we'll be going through all the Content Creator applications which means replies are going to be a bit longer - sorry.

Made an update on the OP as well. =)
    marketing.gif
  • ZeegersTVZeegersTV Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Update - As mentioned on our Dev Update Live Stream, there are SO MANY people (thousands) interested in the program that we decided to set up a secondary training program and we are now hiring someone to help us out - the job application is up on our career page. https://intrepidstudios.com/careers

Then we'll be going through all the Content Creator applications which means replies are going to be a bit longer - sorry.

Thanks for the update !!
  • DegezinhODegezinhO Member, Alpha One

Thanks for the update, I hope to see Brazilians too.
  • JuaninBombinJuaninBombin Member, Alpha One
    Good luck everyone!
  • greydeathgreydeath Member, Intrepid Pack
    So to get access to the form you need a google account? Why? It is on Google Docs which forces you to have and use a different account than one for AOC. Seems silly.
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    edited July 2021
    greydeath wrote: »
    So to get access to the form you need a google account? Why? It is on Google Docs which forces you to have and use a different account than one for AOC. Seems silly.

Sorry, once we have a way to do forms via our native website, we will change it to that. For now, we are using Google Forms which requires you to have a login in order to limit one response to a user and so they can edit their responses.

Hope that answers your question. <3
    marketing.gif
  • Goodluck to all of you
  • Thank you for the update, good luck to everyone who applied as well. Hopefully we'll see each other in the world of Verra.
  • I'd probably never make the cut.. I have almost 0 online presence but I do plan on making AoC my main and only focus as soon as I have the ability to start making content. All I can do for now is wish XD
  • sl3ndersl3nder Member
    me me!!! over here, hey!!! can you see me?

l3o4bc955swy.png
  • The_Gaming_ButlerThe_Gaming_Butler Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The Gaming Butler team is looking forward to covering Ashes of Creation more in depth; hopefully as part of this program.

Really looking forward to setting foot in Vera!
    Ashes of Creation News can be found on The Gaming Butler News Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP31ixSBO7GHKLBefWVcJaA
  • edited July 2022
    Hi guys i had applied a few months back, i just wanted to make sure that my application did not go unnoticed, due to when i had summitted it ( a few months back) It would be under the name GrandShogunRoBo (that is the name of my Twitch Ch) . Also my TTV link is @ twitch.tv/grandshogunrobo . Thank you, and are we expected to hear back if we have put an app in, even if we are not what you are looking for will we be notified?
  • One can only hope to get picked its probably equivalent to winning the mega millions good luck everyone
    1g4ciu1raucd.png
  • EradalEradal Member
    edited August 2022
    Applied, been following for about 2 years and AoC is the main game for streaming on my Twitch. Although I'm only affiliate I did it in 4 streams covering only Ashes. I also got some juicy Empyrean lore out of Steven that to this day AoC Wiki still doesn't show.
    I was born in the Pyrian royal family of Eradal.

https://Twitch.tv/Eradal
    https://Twitter.com/Eradal_

OC9k.gif

• When you said "Content Creation", I was thinking 3D models, textures, sound FX, etc. LOL. My bad!
  • Then we'll be going through all the Content Creator applications which means replies are going to be a bit longer - sorry.

Applied. Thanks!

Also, good luck every1!
    Don't be afraid to apply.

hqa8uqg1tzf5.png
  • Can't wait to be a part of the content creator community for Ashes.
  • Replying for visibility -

Up and coming streamer/content creator that's absolutely frothing at the mouth for Ashes of Creation to come out. Can't wait to be a part of this!!!!!! twitch.tv/wegbored
    ob4olqinudwv.png

discord.gg/pFCdaWM - Building a community across multiple games,
    including Ashes of Creation! Looking for members of all kinds to really pour
    our all into the Alpha 2, Betas, and then launch.
  • LloydLloyd Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @MargaretKrohn is sooner better? Or can I wait for A2 before I start getting serious about content creation? I have content video ideas, but I was planning on waiting for there to be consistent content before releasing.
    o9kwckoxlmb8.pngCurrent Member of the Gray Sentinels.
  • I applied and I HOPE I get picked - but I realize of course a Blog may not be what they are looking for. Although I have so many ideas in regards to lore and story telling...