Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Introduction

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Baws

Comments

• Hey Felix,

Hope to see you in game, hopefully you wont be trying to steal my loot.

I myself i used to love MMORPG but since the WOW came out, the newer MMORPG weren't the same.
    Nothing new, until i spotted this MMORPG recently, it's more realistic, for example you can't have 10 0 ores in your bag (be realistic) you have to put it in a caravan to your node. wich is amazing and risky at the same time.

While other players can defend or attack the caravan(s).

Even with different types of cities to conquer or to buy a house in to get a civilization.
    Siege other nodes, hopefully people might plunder the nodes and gain rewards in the future, PVP experience points or a title if you have X amount of PVP points.

Well anyways i'm getting to hyped, i see you soon in the game.
    Cheers
  • <blockquote class="d4pbbc-quote"><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/celestials-everyone-is-welcome-in-our-tavern-4/#post-10429">Fleelix wrote:</a></div>Hey I am Felix

A semi hardcore gamer.

I reached 2.4k on World of Warcraft
    Currently working on completionist on Runescape
    Also playing other games but since I saw a video about this game I immediately turned to this game.

Cant wait for its release all aboard the #hypetrain

I play games for almost 16 years now if it isnt longer. I have always a competitive view and a social aspect. I like to bring people together and form a community.

Hope to see you guys on the battlefields of Creation.

Felix

</blockquote>

Welcome, Felix! :)

Note: Moved out of Announcements and into The Newly Arrived.
  • Edit just saw the date this was posted lol!

Welcome Traveler!!!! Glad to have ya aboard the Hype Train!!!!
    Glad to have a fellow WOW player to join on this epic journey

Horde or Alliance?
    What other mmos have you played?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)

• Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ