Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Main Web-page, video playback audio bug

I just noticed that when the main web -page is loaded, the video will start playing, everything seems ok until someone starts talking, at that point it sounds like a second identical track is being played back about half a second out of sync. That works for songs, but for this content it makes it rather hard to follow.

Comments

• Options
    Howdy!! Thanks for sharing!!! They do plan on making new forums soon!!!

and hopefully they will slay the Beast that eats your posts!!!

Hope this helps :P
  • Options
    <blockquote class="d4pbbc-quote"><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/main-web-page-video-playback-audio-bug/#post-28642">BearCare wrote:</a></div>I just noticed that when the main web -page is loaded, the video will start playing, everything seems ok until someone starts talking, at that point it sounds like a second identical track is being played back about half a second out of sync. That works for songs, but for this content it makes it rather hard to follow.

</blockquote>

Hi Bearcare, thank you for letting us know! Our web dev has been looking into it.

Also, I moved this to Technical Support, as it's more fitting.
  • Options
    Ok, the post move makes sense. I noticed today that the audio track sounded right, so I guess this was fixed.
This discussion has been closed.