Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

When will we be able to access Alpha with key?

KorlicKorlic Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited May 2021 in Support & FAQ
I purchased the Alpha 1 key a few weeks ago. Been waiting for an announcement or link to download the game to give feedback but haven't received anything. I read Alpha would be available around the 15th. Any word on when it will be accessible and if we will receive an announcement on how to access with our Alpha keys?

Comments

• Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You've missed the weekend test mate. Have you linked your forum account with your discord? I ask because its a step I can't be assed with and it put me off A1. Go to the A1 announcement thread and check the instructions by Margaret and you should be able to join the next tests.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • KorlicKorlic Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I wasn't aware you would need other software. What if you don't have a discord account? Is there anyway to access Alpha without discord?
  • Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm not sure. I would have a better grasp if I was A1 but I'm still A2. You should definitely get Discord and follow the parameters set out by IS in the announcement thread.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited May 2021
    You might as well get Discord, it's where they post every update they have regarding the alpha tests. You don't need Discord to participate in Alpha testing, but you'll be missing out on a lot of info regarding the tests, plus it's the easiest place to get help from the community/staff if you need it.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • RageconRagecon Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Korlic wrote: »
    I wasn't aware you would need other software. What if you don't have a discord account? Is there anyway to access Alpha without discord?

How do you not have discord 😳 yet three down 500 for a very early alpha access! You sure you should be buying into this alpha? Have you been part of alphas before because if not this will probably leave a bad taste in your mouth for an experience
  • George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited May 2021
    What about your emails?
  • NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    What about your emails?

I thought the same thing, they always send an email about testing
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • edited May 2021
    Hiya folks! Discord is certainly not required to get info in regards to testing - we've emailed out in advance of every test, and we've also been keeping the forums updated with the latest test news in this category: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/alpha-one-preview-testing

I would definitely recommend searching in your email inbox for "Intrepid" directly if you haven't seen our latest test messages to you!

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to our Support & FAQ section and close it out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.