Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A Message to the Community

Comments

• Not good. Do you know how hard it will be to find a new hire/replacement that has a last name matching one of the 8 archetypes Jeff? You gotta think about these things before you make the selfish decision to pursue your interests and goals man... haha, best of luck.
  • VhaeyneVhaeyne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you for all you have done for the MMORPG space, Jeff. I am excited to see what you do with VR!
    TVMenSP.png
    If I had more time, I would write a shorter post.
  • Thanks for all of your work in laying the foundation for Ashes! It seems like you left the team in a good spot. Still, it's sad to see one of the most public faces of Ashes leave. Best of luck in your future endeavors.
  • DarckwarDarckwar Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Goodbye Jeff we will miss you
  • TanerlornTanerlorn Member, Pioneer
    Well this sucks. But hopefully won't affect Ashes too much. The alpha went well by most accounts. So I hope Intrepid are still on track.
  • DioclesDiocles Member
    Jeff, this community will sorely miss you, but good luck in your future endeavors! So long and thanks for all the fish! Please visit us!
  • ezenkrul87ezenkrul87 Member, Phoenix Initiative, Hero of the People, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Definitely sad to see you go but one must follow their heart and their dreams. I wish you all the luck on your new journey. See you around.
    Ezenkrul - Phoenix Initiative
  • MazterrooMazterroo Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I wish you all the best in your new endeavours and thank you so much for all the work you did 😁
  • lanthsorlanthsor Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Best wishes, can't wait to see his next announcement.
  • TiersonTierson Member
    Thanks for everything, Jeff. Good luck on all your future endeavors.
  • Best wishes and good luck, Jeff!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • SusnowSusnow Member
    Thank you SO much Jeffrey Bard! Much Love!
  • FerniFerni Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Best wishes, we will miss you Jeff. Thanks you very much for your hard work! :blush:
  • DiuraDiura Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2021
    Awww actually feel a little emotional QQ
    Your enthusiasm and passion was always shining through on every Dev stream ^^ The VR world will be very lucky to have you!
    Wishing you lots of success and happiness!
    8st3lhnx21to.png
  • Elias13Elias13 Member
    Can't fault someone for following their passions! Best of luck!
  • peppep Member
    Dear Jeffrey,

Thank you for all your hard work these past few years! We've all seen how big your passion is! I hope to one day meet you in the game once it's finished ;) May the gods be smilling upon you my liege!

Yours sincerely,

Pep
  • SaucissonSaucisson Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank you Jeff for keeping Steven's crazy ideas out of the backlog all these years :D
    I fear we'll soon be able to adopt the orphans of Verra...
    See you in VR !
  • JEFF MY MAN! You never received the recognition you deserved in the Reddit posts so I usually tried to slip you name in there amongst the Steve and Margaret praises but your the unsung hero of the stream updates. You will be missed brother!
  • CelebrimborCelebrimbor Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You will be missed Jeffrey and I wish you the best of luck!
    I am the bright lord!
  • NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Damn :/ Sad to see you go Jeff. Best of luck with your next venture and you will be missed!
  • <Bard leaves party>
    Sad face.

All the best. Don't be a stranger.
    The girl watched the last of the creatures die and murmured a soft 'Thank you' to her rescuer.

The stranger's eyes lifted to the blood red cloud on the horizon.

'We have to move. It's not safe here.'
  • A Bard can never really leave a group. The memories will last forever.

All the best, Jeffrey!
  • ChuLayChuLay Member
    un Saludo, te vamos a extrañar!!!! <3
  • AntVictusAntVictus Member, Alpha One
    Gonna miss you on streams and such and I wish you all the best in whatever direction you intend to go to. >.> if that happens to be a vr/full dive mmo that works I might actually die happy.

That being said, I will miss you...and the gaze of Thomas the Dread Train.
  • TessTess Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Jeff <3
  • Sad to see you leave
    mrsimsim.png
  • VirtekVirtek Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Jeffrey Bard, good sir, your presence will be sorely missed. However, nobody can fault you for following your dreams. We're actually quite happy for you! I know that I, personally, have been at a company for as little as 2 years before I had to leave in pursuit of my own. We really do wish we'd had the chance to get you on The Golden Feather for an interview before you left, though. :D

Don't forget to call when you get there safe!! The family will be worried about you. It can be crazy traveling with all the people getting on the road after such a long break from it...
    :D

But seriously, don't be a stranger on your dream journey. We want to see your future growth.
    Especially your work on the 6th expansion for Ashes of Creation: "Realm of the Others: An Expedition into the Unknown (In fully-immersive VR!)" ;)
  • mcstackersonmcstackerson Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good luck Jeff!

Really sad to see you go.
  • ShadowVenShadowVen Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Thanks for everything you've done Jeff! I will miss you greatly and had high hopes that'd you'd instill greatness for the "Bard" class. I believe you did and can't wait to see it through. I hope to see you around the community and will miss see you on live streams. May you and your family be safe going forward. Best of Luck to you and God bless!
    [img][/img]
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    oh what? I was not expecting this :/

Thankyou for where you've brought us to, Jeff!
    I'm gonna miss your open expressions on streams, and the Thomas haunting!
    Peace to you and your family. <3

I want to do my best to support whoever takes the baton next.
    I wish I were deep and tragic