Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

A Message to the Community

13»

Comments

• MikasaMikasa Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited May 2021
    Jeff,

Thanks for all you've done for Ashes of Creation and Intrepid Studios. We hope you the best on your endeavors!

PIRATES!
    IN HONOR OF JEFF BARD, FIRE THE CANNONS!!
    Potion Launchers

Farewell from Black Sails, Mr Bard.
    055be54d7b3d04d37225e68b5f10e2eaf365a284.gifv
  • faewyndefaewynde Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    You will be missed! Always enjoyed hearing your input but I wish you all the best in your pursuit and all the happiness one can hope for!
  • DecimusDecimus Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good luck Jeff, you will be missed :(

Looking forward to finding out what the new project is!
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Jeff, your presence will be missed! You always brought a focusing element to the wild aspirations of Intrepid. Not to mention how wonderfully humanizing it was to have you (and your family) during live streams, living life to the fullest. It was and is one of the highlights of watching the live streams. It'd be great to see you on future streams in some capacity every now and then. You are always one of 'us'. A gamer trying to make a great experience while living life. Good bye and good luck you genius family man ;~;
    🔦🔱⚔️Selling pro pain and pro pain accessories. ⚔️🔱🔦
  • AmarAmar Member
    The level of talent you have speaks for itself in Verra already... You have had a huge hand in creating a world that will flourish for a very long time... I wish you good luck and good fortune in all your future endeavors... With luck maybe i'll run across you during alpha2... Live long and prosper.
  • Well you know it does not have to be good bye pretty sure he could step in from time to time. Lets not burn any bridges your for posts have a certain finality to them but Ashes of Creation will be around for years so.....

Really enjoyed watching videos he participated in. And well VR does sound pretty exciting
  • TalemireTalemire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Oh wow, I certainly didn't expect that. Leaving some big shoes to fill indeed! I pray the Lord blesses the next chapter of your life brings many blessings. Thank you for leaving your imprint on Ashes of Creation!
    Isaiah 41:10
  • AlerionAshkoreAlerionAshkore Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'd like to share a video I made as a tribute to Jeff! I did my best to showcase Jeff's passion and excitement for Ashes of Creation. It feels so unreal that he has left Intrepid Studios.

https://youtu.be/MnRXf20wwhk
  • CountVladCountVlad Member
    edited May 2021
    Thx to Jeff and the hard work of him and the rest of the team.
    13uzTS1.gif
  • DaedelusDaedelus Member, Phoenix Initiative, Avatar of the Phoenix, Kickstarter
    Jeff,
    You will be missed. I really appreciate the love and passion you've put into Ashes of Creation! I wish you the best of luck in pursuing your dreams! Don't be a stranger!

Cheers,
    Daedelus
    69AF71A1-CB92-4C83-96A1-5036AD0A94D0.png?width=1338&height=897
    Daedelus, The Ashen Herald YouTube | Twitter
  • VolgaireVolgaire Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Best wishes Jeff, hope you have a lot of fun whatever you plan on doing.
  • SouthieSouthie Member
    edited May 2021
    Live long and Prosper Jeff!
  • protostarprotostar Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Does this mean you'll be making a VR interface for Ashes? :)
  • EradalEradal Member
    We appreciate all that you have contributed to AoC. Your calm and collective nature and detail centered perspective will be greatly missed! We wish you the best on your journey in your next opportunity. I believe that clearly there is a rational concern about the game with you leaving Intrepid. It's none of our business, but it would be helpful to know more specifically what led to your decision in terms of what's next for you.
    I was born in the Pyrian royal family of Eradal.

https://Twitch.tv/Eradal
    https://Twitter.com/Eradal_

OC9k.gif

• PelverPelver Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    hooray!
    p6jg6uiogefz.png
  • AlneuhAlneuh Member
    Can't wait to play the game <3