Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Error during loading Shop Page. Try later

Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I have seen this error for around 3 to 5 days. I can't log in to my account through the official page where the shop is located. Not sure if this is a personal error or a public error.

Thanks in advance,
Neu
2a3b8ichz0pd.gif

Comments

• Song_WardenSong_Warden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    It seems to try and load m.stripe.com and then can't load the shop. The page is frozen with the error and I still can't get past the error message.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
    I have gotten rid of the error, it seemed to be a link to the shop I was using. The error still displays when I click on the shop and I still can't log into my account. I click the sign in button and nothing happens.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Neurath

There is a known issue with the website for anyone who uses an adblocker extension. If you have one active, please try disabling it and see if that fixes it. Otherwise, please submit a support ticket: https://ashesofcreation.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    volunteer_moderator.gif
    edited May 2021
    Makes no difference for me, I have tried with the adblock disabled with no joy. I use a secure browser though. I will make a ticket :)

Edit: I have entered a support ticket. Thank you for your assistance. The issue has been an issue since the website maintenance last week.

Double Edit: Yeah, makes no difference on Google Chrome, Avast Secure Browser or Microsoft Edge. Sign in button doesn't work :(

Cheers,
    Neu
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Neurath

I don't know what else to suggest so we'll have to leave it up to Support to handle. @MargaretKrohn is aware of the issue and the website team are looking into it, so hopefully they'll have it fixed soon.

I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.

volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.