Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

About the location of cities

DracoUlthimaDracoUlthima Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Good day. I apologize in advance for any mistakes in the text. My knowledge of English is not great.
There are several questions:
1. Will it be possible to develop cities in the dungeons?
2. Will large groups of players be able to develop a city in their chosen locality, or will there be a tie to specific locations?
3. Will there be dark elves in the game as a separate race, or will we be able to get them directly in the skin editor when creating a character from an existing species of elves?
4. Are you considering for yourself the stylistics and ideas from the works of Forgotten Realms? It seems to me that a lot of stylistics and ideas can be taken from there and they will harmoniously fit into this game.

Thanks in advance
7ec641dc1572.png

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    1. There are nodes in the Underrealm, and it is possible to have node settlements in them.
    2. The starting location of node settlements in node is chosen by the world manager from a few possible options in each node. The players do not impact this choice. They impact how fast the node grows through their actions.
    3. There were last information given no plan for "dark elves" a la Drow. Each race has a range of skin colorations, and when this was asked in the past, the answer was "no dark elves."
    4. The game draws its inspiration from a long time tabletop Pathfinder campaign that Steven created.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There are 103 nodes with the node types all pre set.
    If you got a large enough group and decided you wanted to go level a node out by the mountains and all ran out there you could in theory with enough people build up a node location of your choice.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi DracoUlthima

It looks like @unknownsystemerror and @bloodprophet have given some very good answers to your questions. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.