Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here

Comments

• DoaklandDoakland Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Howdy y'all,
    If you couldn't tell i'm from Texas. Doakland on all the various things (twitter,twitch, etc.) i'm a dog dad and really looking forward to AoC. I played a metric ton of EverQuest 1 as the "first love" mmorpg. I mained a bard and boxed a cleric there but thinking i may go the tank route this time around.
    Oh, i'm also looking for a guild to join for Alpha, preferably located in the US, but open to Europe/Australia too.
  • DevilDevil Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi there, I'm Mike aka Devil. Didn't realize you can upgrade to the Aplha 1 so just did that. Super excited to get in there and play test some things.
  • GrihmGrihm Member
    Greetings all.
    Grihm here, a Norse of 42 years of age. Been looking for a new home in the MMO genre ever since Age of Conan became unplayable.

If you ever find yourself cold and lost in the woodlands of the North, look for the lights of a campfire amongst the oaks and the still ponds. There you may find rest, and a warming flame.
  • Hi there AOC fans !

Hope youre doing well! my gametag is ChiXiStigma and today I decided to join the club :-)
    I am 45 years old and hope to find an nice Guild to start this adventure!
    I am from The Netherlands.
  • StormFatherStormFather Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello! I am an OG gamer was an alpha tester for original Diablo. Love the gaming community excited to be here.
  • Jerec TharenJerec Tharen Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello I'm Jerec Tharen. I am most excited for Nodes and small gang communities in Ashes of Creation.
  • Kami SamaKami Sama Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello I am Kami-Sama.

I am here to bring light and excitement to this new and profound world!
  • JenaJinxJenaJinx Member
    edited June 2021
    Hello everyone! I have just discovered this game and am Super Excited for it!
  • BfoxehBfoxeh Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi I'm Foxeh,

I first played Ashes of creation at Pax East in 2017? I really enjoyed the demo and talking with the developers. The game looks so much different than what I played! I'm excited to check this out. I play with a gaming group that focuses on large scale open world pvp in different games, and this is looking like a good home for us. I watched a stream the other day of GMSteven playing and it got me excited to come back and check the game out! Looking forward to Playing some of the Alpha and Betas!

-Foxeh
  • Hello, Cubbuns here. Been playing MMO's since FFXI and have put serious time in FFXI, Wow, FFXIV, LOTRO, Eso, and Ryzom. I have Alpha and Beta tested several over the years and currently. Looking forward to the time and effort being put into this game.
  • FattyFatty2x4FattyFatty2x4 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2021
    Allo, Looking forward to alpha one.
  • VolticuleVolticule Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi everyone, I am Volticule. I am super excited to join the community and can't wait to join in the Alpha One release.
  • Hello, 52 -NA- Oklahoma CDT and I enjoy most MMO's looking forward to crafting and making new friends. I feel the game maybe amazing.
  • KlistKlist Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm Klistofklades. I've been quietly watching for years. Lurking around the corner, in the shadows, from the many entrances to my burrow. I dabble in everything from Art, and Colony Sims to MMORPGs, RTSs, and beyond~

I'm also a Twitch affiliate, and current Guild Leader of the multi-genre gaming guild Villanousity. A guild which has been around for well over a decade in games like Rappelz, League of Legends, Blade and Soul, TERA, World of Warcraft, Neverwinter, and more! We have been involved in everything from casual play to competitive high end PVX, including world/server firsts.

I look forward to seeing you all at some point or another during Alpha-1...
  • colddrewcolddrew Member
    edited June 2021
    Hey y'all,
    My name is Andrew aka Colddrew. I am 30 and live in Louisiana. I've been an MMORPG player since 2006 when I started playing World of Warcraft. I almost exclusively play MMORPGs and have tried pretty much everything that is out there and all that's come and gone. Super excited for Ashes of Creation and can't wait to jump in!
  • XymusXymus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hi All - Xymus here. Looking for a new MMO to call home and super excited about Ashes!
  • BredinBredin Member
    Well, I'm a long-time fan and finally thought it was time to introduce myself. So I'm Bredin and I guess will see you around in the game.
  • StriderUStriderU Member, Pioneer
    Hello, I am StriderU. I have been using this name before commodore 64 was made.
  • ArukoruArukoru Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hola from southeast United States. I have been many different in game names but I was born in the early 90s and therefore was very young on the internet and thus I do not care to give out too many old igns since you probably hated me if you knew me. But now I'm here with adult brain to have fun time with everyone and mainly get along.
    khFjCQJ.png
  • AttinauxAttinaux Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone,

I finally took the plunge and joined the ranks of the Alpha One Founding Members. I believe in the future of this MMORPG, I am grateful to be a part of the community, and I am excited for the future release of the game. Finally, I want to say a quick thank you to the hard-working development team because, in concept, this MMORPG is what I have always dreamed of from the day I first discovered RPGs. In contrast, the rest of this industry is tainted and held back by greed, whereas the approach you're taking is the furthest thing from greed, and the passion behind this project is evident in every corner of its creation.

Looking forward to the future,

Attinaux
  • Hey guys. I'm Toy (Steven). I've been a follower of AoC since 2016 after a cousin of mine worked on the game. I am pretty much new to MMORPGs but I want to make this my first one and leave my own footprint on the world of Verra.
  • Hey guys, it's Ash. I've been waiting for the official release from a long time, while I'm experienced in testing games in alpha/beta closed phases I would be so happy if I get the chance to be AoC tester whether alpha one/two or even beta one/two.
    MySign35.png
  • GenosukeGenosuke Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello everyone, the name is Geneske. I’m from Las Vegas the city that never sleeps. I’ve been a fan of the progress this team has shown over the short period of time. I look forward to working with this team to help this game surpass other games of this genre.
    Be the person you want to be tomorrow, not the person you were yesterday.
  • UrFavSarahUrFavSarah Member
    edited June 2021
    Hello, this is Sarah. I've just heard about this game and I'm superrr excited
  • XosimoXosimo Member
    Hey folks. I'm looking forward to seeing how the game turns out at launch. I'm from NA and am a long time gamer. I'm hoping this MMO will have lots of group content and doesn't end up catering to solo players.
  • ShoodzShoodz Member
    Helloo,
    I love playing strategy games but I think I could shift for this game
  • Yo takeover here returning back as Slate. YouTube content creator and twitch full time streamer! Looking to start this summer with a big bang. Warrior main here, so you will see me playing the dreadnaught class or spellsword.
  • fiskfisk Member
    Hello people,
    Looking forward to try this game and hopefully call it home (in between the wife, two kids and a time-consuming job).
  • Hey Everyone, I' m Vargotha. Really Exicted for this game :smile:
  • SigmundSigmund Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Greetings!
    Good to meet you folks, looking forward seeing Verra come to life. And chasing smelly Orcs away from my caravans! *grumblegrumblegrumble*
    Certainly NOT coveting the lost treasures of Dünheim.