Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Payments and log ins

GodriconianGodriconian Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
I was looking to buy one of the packs but i feel uncomfortable putting raw card details in, any chance you will Add paypal as an option?

Also when you are logged in and click check out then click back to ashes on the top left of the payment page it returns you to the ashes of creation website but it logs you out. This is a really big concern considering the payment page is asking for raw card details and not through like paypal.

Comments

• Options
    GodriconianGodriconian Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Sorry i don't see an edit button, with it logging you out i'm concerned it will take the money and not apply the purchase to the account.
  • Options
    Hi there! PayPal is indeed an available payment option, if you select the "pay with Xsolla" option underneath the Checkout button. Both our Stripe and Xsolla checkout options also support Google Pay!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can assist you with in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.