Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

signing in

the sign in and pre-order on the main page don't do anything...?

Comments

• Hi there friend - I'm sorry to hear it sounds like you may be having some issues with the website currently! To confirm, would you mind explaining in a bit more detail as to the issue you're having specifically? You say you're trying to click on certain links on the home page, but they don't appear to take you anywhere?

For reference, the "Sign In" button in the top right of the home page should take you to this sign in page, and the "Pre-Order Now" button in the home page banner should take you to the Shop here. Are you saying that clicking these buttons doesn't seem to link you anywhere?

Please let us know as many details as you can so we can investigate further and try to assist you!
    community_management.gif
  • JuzyJuzy Member
    That "take you to this sign page" link you shared worked but in it aswell, after i put my details in, I can't click the sign in there aswell.
  • JuzyJuzy Member
    Tried on my phone aswell and still the "sign in" button isn't responding.
  • Thank you for reaching back out to share those additional details! We've received a few reports from folks that they're seeing a similar issue (across different browsers/devices), so we're investigating this further now!
    community_management.gif
  • Hi again friend! In order to help track down this issue for our team to resolve, could you please open a support ticket here and include a screenshot of your Chrome in incognito mode with the Console open (F12), while you're clicking the "sign in" button?

Much appreciated! <3
    community_management.gif
  • having same issue . i press sign in on main page nothing is happening
  • Hellaina wrote: »
    having same issue . i press sign in on main page nothing is happening

Hiya friend - can you please take the same steps I recommended just above your post, and share a screenshot with us in a support ticket here? Thank you kindly!
    community_management.gif
  • supernesuperne Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I'm having the same issue, though signing in through incogneto mode works for me.

I have a feeling virus protection like Kaspersky is getting in the way, it probably thinks certain scripts are suss
  • HellainaHellaina Member
    edited June 2021
    Hellaina wrote: »
    having same issue . i press sign in on main page nothing is happening

Hiya friend - can you please take the same steps I recommended just above your post, and share a screenshot with us in a support ticket here? Thank you kindly!

have already done so . and have tried the incognito option and multiple platforms same thing happens to me no matter what i try.. Getting very frustrated as i only need 1 more upgrade on my package to get my alpha 1 for next month and i cant log into my account to do it .

UPDATE: 15:00 07/06/21

Literally 2 mins after posting this i tried again with going private in microsoft edge and it worked for now .
  • Heya folks - thanks all for following back up and for reaching out to our support team with more details! I'm glad to hear that it sounds like some of you were able to resolve this by trying an incognito browser/cache clear, or by simply waiting a bit.

I'll go ahead and leave this thread open for now for additional reports, in case other folks continue to see a similar issue :smiley:
    community_management.gif
  • JuzyJuzy Member
    edited June 2021
    it works now and i have to say i am loving the new profile window compared to the old one.
    thanks
  • Glad to hear it's working now, and that you're enjoying our new website changes! As I believe this issue may have been addressed with our recent site maintenance, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out for now.

Please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's any other issues we can help address!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.