Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Chapter Twenty One: Fate and Fortune

JTA21-metropolisArtboard-1.png

After destroying the gem, a heavy burden seems to lift off our shoulders. As a blessing for shattering this font of corruption, Norlan bestows us with a divine boon and good fortune. Our newfound strength attracts new citizens to our village, which swiftly grows into a prosperous metropolis. As Verra thrives, so do we - and our ancestors would surely be proud of the choices we’d made to rebuild our homeland.

The end?
❗ The end!
❓ The end?
community_management.gif

Chapter Twenty One: Fate and Fortune 46 votes

❗ The end!
17% 8 votes
❓ The end?
82% 38 votes

Comments

• Hello friends and welcome to our final(?) chapter! Apologies it took us a bit longer to get this one out to you than our previous chapters, but for the first time we had some divergent answers in different places, so our ending took a bit of a twist depending on what you all had picked!

To see the alternate ending, check out the YouTube post here!
    community_management.gif
  • NeurotoxinNeurotoxin Member, Alpha One
    That's a pretty big brushstroke! So who owns the castle, and have we made that meddling trade node into a vassal and helped it ascend to city status? :smiley:
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The countdown to alpha 1 has finished...

A NEW CHAPTER BEGINS
    soon
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • giphy.gif

giphy.gif
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • I'm off to the tavern; I'll open up a tab with my share of the the ticket sales from the 'smash the gem' event. Free drinks on the 'smash the gem' funds. All are welcome.
    Forum_Signature.png
  • McMackMuck wrote: »
    I'm off to the tavern; I'll open up a tab with my share of the the ticket sales from the 'smash the gem' event. Free drinks on the 'smash the gem' funds. All are welcome.

McMackMuck for mayor!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »
    McMackMuck wrote: »
    I'm off to the tavern; I'll open up a tab with my share of the the ticket sales from the 'smash the gem' event. Free drinks on the 'smash the gem' funds. All are welcome.

McMackMuck for mayor!

Except he chose the wrong side again.
    Same the gem funds would have been much higher.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • What? this is The End !?
    "!?" is the only rational choice here.

Anyway thx to Toast & the story team for the fun! GL to IS & Ashes on alpha one!
    I'll be ... watching :)

Honestly currently no plan to join until at least beta1 or beta2
  • AmarAmar Member
    edited June 2021
    See you all in-game when A2 eventually comes out... Then we can do it for real... :p