Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Deeds of the Dauntless

monthly_cosmetics_june1920---Adventurer---Background-JPG.jpg

Though many of noble birth would scoff at the notion of addressing their subjects or opposition adorned in anything but their very finest, their character often leaves much to be desired. Yet to see an individual pure of heart clad in that which befits their might and courage inspires true heroism, and is often the basis upon which countless fanciful legends are born.

The Deeds of the Dauntless cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from June 9, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until July 7, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that the Brine and Bounties addons will be removed on June 9, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-06-08-deeds-of-the-dauntless
marketing.gif

Comments

• OsFurOsFur Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    thanks for the pack, beautiful and cool
    𝐎𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
  • ArukoruArukoru Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This will be my pack :-)

Can't wait to get into Alpha testing
    khFjCQJ.png
  • maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    BEARD SHIELDS?!!!!!
    I LOVE IT!!
    ahahahaha
    insta buy
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • RageconRagecon Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thank god! This one is more what I would want over last month. Now I can get my alpha pack
  • MerekMerek Member
    Hmm, where have I seen that armor before...
    main-qimg-ad6c6563caa663f06a9288fb7646e83e
  • T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 2021
    never mind
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• DegezinhODegezinhO Member, Alpha One
    Very nice.
  • MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    Merek wrote: »
    Hmm, where have I seen that armor before...
    main-qimg-ad6c6563caa663f06a9288fb7646e83e

oO that is cool!

It was not the inspiration for this costume, but it is really neat looking. It's a bit more sci-fi samurai vibes than the radiant guardian tone we were going for.
    marketing.gif