Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Monthly Fee Estimate?

Hi, the #1 thing that I'm interested in knowing is what the monthly fee is going to be. If it's unknown, what's the estimate? 10$ a month? more, less? If it's 10 for example, the lifetime subscription would be approx 4 years of game time but unlimited. The game sounds innovative, I like the node idea. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    It's going to be about $15 a month ^^ Which I think is standard. Hopefully they will have tiers so you can pay in blocks e.g 3 months and 6 months to reduce the cost down a little. ^^
  • Options
    i heard of 15$/month
  • Options
    Yep At the moment it will be 15$ may or not change! I think its reasonable for a month time of game play
  • Options
    Like everyone else says, it is $15/month. However if you have recruited others through the referral system you get 15% of whatever they spend as credit. So if you get a bunch of friends to play and stay subbed you can essentially play for less or even free.
This discussion has been closed.