Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Bought the $500 package

Ebro EpaitoEbro Epaito Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
My question is this I just bought the $500 Alpha package, at what point will we be able to download the client so we are ready to go July 9th , If I'm correct on that date. If I'm in fact wrong I apologize.

Thank you

Comments

• akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Soon after purchase has gone through, your info gets update on the forums at which time you gain access to the additional forum sub-groups which have all the info you are seeking and various other links.

It took a good few hrs, if I recall correctly. (Overnight)

• Ebro EpaitoEbro Epaito Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    akabear...thank you !
  • MaezrielMaezriel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Be sure to join the Discord as that's where everything from the download to the updates on the next test will be.
    ZeFuP1X.png
    If I said something that you disagree w/ feel free to say so here.
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Welcome to the fun.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Hi there! As others in this thread have noted, once your forum roles have updated, you should be able to see our special testing section of the forums here!

This section includes an FAQ on our spot testing schedule, and also has an orange banner at the top that shows you how to connect your Discord and Intrepid accounts to get the latest news!

As a side note, it shouldn't take a few hours in order to update your forum roles - all you need to do is make sure you've logged out and back into the forums after you make a purchase, then Ctrl+F5 on your profile, and you will see it update right away!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.