Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

how to download the game

i have just bought the game and did not get the key , my q is how to get the redeem key or how to download the game
thx

Comments

• Options
    TrowynTrowyn Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Mine was sent by email. Not sure how long they take to send it out, but anytime Ive contacted support theyve been fairly prompt to respond and solve my issue.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Mjeed

The only pack which gives you access to the current testing is the Adventurer pack ($500 one). If you are sure this is the pack you have then please follow the steps on this page: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500009851702-How-do-I-gain-access-to-Alpha-One-testing-

to link your intrepid account to discord, and we can help you out more.

Feel free to DM me either on here or on discord if you have any problems. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.