Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

oceanic servers

so just wanting to know will there be oceanic/ Australian servers on release

Comments

• hope so :#
  • ToepekaToepeka Member, Warrior of Old
    It's been confirmed that there will be, just unsure on the location such as Melbourne or Sydney.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ashes will have SEA/OCE servers at launch. What has not been decided is the location of those servers and how many. Location for SEA that has been mentioned is Singapore and for OCE is Sydney. They may go with one of those or both. AWS is their current planned server hosting. In testing Steven has mentioned that Australian players were getting 88ish ping. They will know closer to launch from the number of accounts signed up what their server needs for the regions will be. sing.gif
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Since I'm not a guild, I'll just post in here haha. I'm a Kiwi looking for a guild OCE server if there happens to be one.
  • remember my name. I will be the reason you lose your loot when transporting :naughty:

bring it on! never been so excited for an MMORPG since FF A Realm Reborn
  • VimdorVimdor Member
    Hey guys what Australian Guilds do we have so far?
  • i feel like we need a good pirate guild...
  • Ashes will have SEA/OCE servers at launch. What has not been decided is the location of those servers and how many. Location for SEA that has been mentioned is Singapore and for OCE is Sydney. They may go with one of those or both. AWS is their current planned server hosting. In testing Steven has mentioned that Australian players were getting 88ish ping. They will know closer to launch from the number of accounts signed up what their server needs for the regions will be. sing.gif

Great bit of information - cheers
    Join The Casual Conspiracy
    https://discord.gg/Rs5cwrYwst
  • Vimdor wrote: »
    Hey guys what Australian Guilds do we have so far?

just one that matters :P
    Join The Casual Conspiracy
  • IksurdIksurd Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2023
    Good to see some new avatars around the forums and discords, for those of you asking about guilds, you are already in the right section for the forums.

Regarding any other information, the community does a wonderful job keeping track and regularly updating the wiki . Alternatively, jump into any of the guild discords listed in the recruitment posts and i'm sure you will find community members eager ot discuss any queries you have :smiley:

s6y4gdr1od7y.png
    Recruitment Status: Open
  • Any ex OCE WoW players here?
    rvid9f6vp7vl.png
  • NightmarelolNightmarelol Member
    edited July 2023
    Anyone get any info on how many Aus servers will
    be released, share here
    j2p8mdmovgu9.jpg
  • sparhawk29sparhawk29 Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ashes will have SEA/OCE servers at launch. What has not been decided is the location of those servers and how many. Location for SEA that has been mentioned is Singapore and for OCE is Sydney. They may go with one of those or both. AWS is their current planned server hosting. In testing Steven has mentioned that Australian players were getting 88ish ping. They will know closer to launch from the number of accounts signed up what their server needs for the regions will be. sing.gif

steven is wrong. it's 120 ping and up. our nbn is crap and the telecom companies all lie.
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It was a 3 year old topic necro. Since then they have changed many things. So far the only information that has been updated is that those in the southern hemisphere won't get A2 testing servers local, but will instead need to participate in NA and EU depending on their preference. Unless it changes, you can expect Beta before you have any idea on what they believe that portion of the worlds representation is and what makes the most sense to them as to hosting locations.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg