Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

where are Roles listed on your profile?

I submitted my Key from the original Kickstarter and I am trying to finish up for the next Alpha One testing. It says to check your profile that you are listed for Alpha One testing in your Roles. I do not see this when I click on the link. Not sure how long it takes to update.

Comments

• manahoundmanahound Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Click on your username (upper-right when you're looking at the forum here,) then look at the "About" section of your profile - there will be a "Roles" field with the name of the package you purchased and your resulting status. Let me know if that doesn't make sense and I'll try to better describe it. :)
  • Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi Cannibaal

If you are sure you have a pack with alpha 1 access, please follow the instructions on this page: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500009851702-How-do-I-gain-access-to-Alpha-One-testing-

If you get into any problems you can message me either on here or on the Ashes discord server. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.