Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Guild Name Ideas (PvE, PvP, Fun)

I have a few ideas for some guilds but I'm not sure which one I should go for. Already made one called the Phantom Thieves as joke for a theives guild. My other ideas are both serious and some just for fun.

Seven Deadly Sins: A sea faring guild comprised of seven captains that model themselves after a certain sin. Those who work under them must dress and represent themselves as well in the same fashion.

Fuffy Unicorn: A random guild meant to just have fun and do raids/dungeons together. Plus, it would be funny to siege someone and see that name pop up as the victors lol

The Watchers: An assassins guild that watched over the continent and dealt with those who started to become to high and mighty. If one person started to gain to much power, we would go out and snuff them out strategically. Something like that at least

I'll think of more and post them on here. What ideas do you have?

Comments

• My friend came up with Syphilitic Insanity lol not sure if that would pass very well
  • Well, as you are seemingly a fan of japanese cartoons I'd like to present to you following suggestions:
    - No Waifu No Laifu
    - Flat Fever
    - Katana Collectors
    - Beaches and Shores
  • No Waifu No Laifu would be hilarious. The Seven Deadly Sins idea came from a Flogging Molly song since I know that name is on two or three different animes lol

Ominous Latin Word and Semper Gumbi are two others my friend and I came up with
  • If your making a maritime guild you can allways call the guild " Sea Men for Friends"
  • <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/guild-name-ideas-pve-pvp-fun/#post-30297">Zyzzyx wrote:</a></div>If your making a maritime guild you can allways call the guild ” Sea Men for Friends”

</blockquote>

Lol very nice. Another one for maritime guilds would be like "The Fappin Cap'ns"
  • <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/guild-name-ideas-pve-pvp-fun/#post-30297">Zyzzyx wrote:</a></div>If your making a maritime guild you can allways call the guild ” Sea Men for Friends”

</blockquote>
    Brilliant lol