Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

All 64 Classes in Ashes of Creation (Explained)

This video took me 2 weeks to make. I did my very best to compile all the information that we have so far about the archetype/class system and how the classes will function. I am sure that there is a lot more information that has not been revealed to the public yet that I don't know about. I want to share it here seeing that it has exploded on youtube and gotten a lot of really interesting comments that should be considered.

For example, one commenter (can't remember the name) mentioned that the tank archetype doesn't have a taunt ability. This makes it hard for tanks to swap agro in a raid.

I found it pretty interesting. Hopefully, this also shows that I would be a good candidate for the content creator program as well ;)

https://youtu.be/Eh8RfmwHz8o

Comments

• Options
    Your video was clearly spoken and informative. It had great example cinematics to showcase the abilities. Overall, very good work. :smiley:

Steven Sharif is my James Halliday (Anorak)

Lore-Banner-Ao-C.png

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    And with strange aeons even death may die.”

-HPL