Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pets

AsraielAsraiel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
There will be mounts but i cant shake it i would love to also see pets in the game, not lil pups that follow you around and looking cute. more like dogs or other smaller but adult pets that may even have abilitys to them like:
small addtional backpack, auto loot, buffing with craft buffs, alarmsystem on corupt/flaged player spoting, small combat aid.

was a big "miol" collector (petversion in aion) had almost every single one of them. kinda like Asmongold did collect mounts i did collect Miols

some had the abilitys on backpack autoloot or buff (craft-item), tehy where very convinient and used a lot.

regards Asraiel

Comments

• George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Graphics polution
  • AsraielAsraiel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2021
    the game had the option to show or hide otherplayers pets so was choise of the player itself to see them
    (had even the otion to hide other friendly names that werent in the same groupe or raid party to keep better performance)
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Sadly pets are a thing.
    Because you know we needed another Pokemon.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • VeyrahVeyrah Member
    Sadly pets are a thing.
    Because you know we needed another Pokemon.

All I can hope for is that it doesn't muddy the line with the summoner's summons.