Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Trading in general

Hi,

so my understanding is that only economic metros get a stock market building - how is trading facilitated everywhere else? For example: I gathered a resource locally and want to caravan them to a place where the resource is uncommon and therefor more valuable. How would I find a buyer? Do I need to use something like trade chat and hope the guy who says he will take my goods will be there? If you have any info on this I would be very thankful, it is the part of the game that interests me the most at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lot's of good questions. What we know so far is collected here.

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Economy
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi SabastianBln

The wiki linked above has all the details but to summarise:

1. players can trade normally with each other just like in any other mmorpg
    2. Players can set up stalls in nodes that have a marketplace (constructible building that mayors can build in nodes).
    3. There will be bulletin boards in nodes with market UI on them.

I hope that helps. I'm going to close this thread now but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.