Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hopeful Aussie

Hi everyone, I'm not very good with introductions but I'm excited to jump on the hype train of Ashes of Creation.

I recently pledged for the Braver of Worlds package after hearing the devs say OCE servers will be a thing. Considering past experience of other MMOs, *cough* SWTOR *cough*, I hope they won't die in the dirt and leave me migrating to a server with over 200 ping.

Looking forward to meeting Aussies and other folks across the very large pond. Just hoping the hype train doesn't crash and leave me burned.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFLJVYXQIDM" target="_blank">Hype train</a>

Comments

• Options
    Welcome!

I'm from Africa, so I always have 200+ ping so I know the feel :c

Hope to see you around though o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the community o/
  • Options
    Welcome ;)
  • Options
    Welcome aboard the hype train!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forum, mate! *throws confetti*
    I'm also from Australia. So I understand your pain..
  • Options
    Welcome Traveler!!!!! Thanks For Backing the Kickstarter!!! Glad to have ya aboard the Hype Train!!!!

I know you backed the kickstarter Which is GREAT, but I also understand to be alittle skeptical I suggest you check out this post I made it have some good information <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/skeptical-of-aoc-let-me-share-some-info/" target="_blank">HERE</a>

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?
    What other mmos have you played?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ