Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hair paint

Can we have a painting option in character customization where you get to colour your hair whatever colour you want, like what Sims 4 did for their cats and dogs character options

Comments

• Also, can we have tons and tons of hairstyles? I love piggytails
  • Can we have a painting option in character customization where you get to colour your hair whatever colour you want, like what Sims 4 did for their cats and dogs character options
    Also, can we have tons and tons of hairstyles? I love piggytails
  • NoelzyNoelzy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Steven has said multible times that they want the character creator to be "BDO Tier" so yes a vast character creator is 100% planned and the stock standard characters you see now are just placeholders for the early stages of testing
  • Thank-you, I just hope that we will be able to dye our hairs and stuff, and make cool styles
  • edited August 2021
    Hi there friend! You can check out more on where we've shared our philosophy around the options we'd like to provide you in the character creator here.

I went ahead and merged your two threads and closed them out, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.