Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Regarding Embers

JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Do I need to purchase future pre-order cosmetics seperately after buying a pack or is there a way to spend the embers that came with my package on the cosmetics today?
🔦🔱⚔️Selling pro pain and pro pain accessories. ⚔️🔱🔦

Comments

• edited August 2021
    my guess would be not until the game has an official release date that one would be able to spend them on cosmetics and early access stuff if that is intended in their design.

Other than that possibility, my guess would be post-launch.
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm going to be direct. I need that duck. If its 'gone forever' 8/4 this implies I cannot buy it on release with said embers. I'd rather just spend my 'embers' on it now. I don't know if that is possible. If not I think that'd be a great shop feature to add at some point. But at least getting this answered now means I can save my duck.
  • JustVine wrote: »
    I'm going to be direct. I need that duck. If its 'gone forever' 8/4 this implies I cannot buy it on release with said embers. I'd rather just spend my 'embers' on it now. I don't know if that is possible. If not I think that'd be a great shop feature to add at some point. But at least getting this answered now means I can save my duck.

That's the joys of exclusives. FOMO purchases, lol.
    Fear Of Missing Out (FOMO)

AFAIK, it's only real money for now. But IIRC, you can still purchase select items from future packages which doesn't really solve what you're talking about either, lol.
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah. I am not usually that effected by it but cute ducks are a weakness lol.
  • JustVine wrote: »
    Yeah. I am not usually that effected by it but cute ducks are a weakness lol.

lol. The heart wants what the heart wants!
  • I just hope we can have all the animals/creatures in-game, like exsample. The Fox one with the blue flame. But have a different variant of it, that you can buy in-game. Or have in-game, I would love all the animals and creatures, but I just learnt about ashes just a few weeks ago. So I'm wondering if they will let us have the species that they already had for the monthly buy and sale on.the.store and allow us to have different versions of them in-game that you can tame
  • edited August 2021
    I just hope we can have all the animals/creatures in-game, like exsample. The Fox one with the blue flame. But have a different variant of it, that you can buy in-game. Or have in-game, I would love all the animals and creatures, but I just learnt about ashes just a few weeks ago. So I'm wondering if they will let us have the species that they already had for the monthly buy and sale on.the.store and allow us to have different versions of them in-game that you can tame

No, those skins are exclusives. There will be same species in-game but aesthetically different as they will be the actual object and not a skin.

The objects in the monthly packages are no longer available once the month is up.

Now, in regards to armours and what not, there may be parts that appear similar in-game as its own object, but the colour orientation and theme from the packages wont be available from my understanding.

• Hi there friend - at this time, there is no way to spend your Embers in the Ashes of Creation Shop. If you'd like to grab the cosmetic items individually in the Shop each month, you can purchase them with your local currency using Stripe or Xsolla. Embers will be used to make cosmetic purchases in the in-game shop later down the line!

As you noted as well, cosmetic items are exclusive to the time they're available in the Shop, and once they're gone, they will not be available again in the future.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.