Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Guide to Alpha One

MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
edited July 2021 in Announcements
guide_to_alpha_1_jpg.jpg?fm=webp&q=80&w=1280

❗ The time is here! Our official Alpha One playtest begins today!

🧠 Get loaded up with all you need to know in this Guide to Alpha One article and check out our teaser video! https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-07-14-guide-to-alpha-one

https://youtu.be/BGEtNASwrcU
marketing.gif

Comments

• Find dem' bugs!

• MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    Find dem' bugs!

Smash em up!
    marketing.gif
  • CayminCaymin Member
    Só queria uma chave </3
  • I bought the $375 package but I don't see my Alpha test role.
    edited July 2021
    Tennkey wrote: »
    I bought the $375 package but I don't see my Alpha test role.

That package comes with:
    • Access to future Alpha Two test phase
    • Access to future Beta One test phase
    • Access to future Beta Two test phase
    marketing.gif
  • Jan Martin BrendenJan Martin Brenden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited July 2021
    Hei I bought pack for over 300 dollar i think in Aug 18 2020, Almost a year since. and still have not test the game? So i need to buy the 250 dollar pack to play alpha 1 now? I dont trust it anymore. So i need confirmation that i get to play if its something else i need to buy. ? I bought the 250 dollar pack aswell. Can i get link to game and test it now?
    Hei I bought pack for over 300 dollar i think in Aug 18 2020, Almost a year since. and still have not test the game? So i need to buy the 250 dollar pack to play alpha 1 now? I dont trust it anymore. So i need confirmation that i get to play if its something else i need to buy. ? I bought the 250 dollar pack aswell. Can i get link to game and test it now?

Hi there!

Read here for how to gain access to the Alpha One test: https://support.ashesofcreation.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500009851702-I-am-an-Alpha-One-tester-where-can-I-download-the-game-
    marketing.gif
  • Jan Martin BrendenJan Martin Brenden Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    i Have read that before. If anyone have same problem as me. Go to Updated news and download the luncher. in little text (yellowe). https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/50212/july-alpha-one-testing-info-faq/p1 . Now its under download. Maybe finally i can play and give my review :dizzy:
  • Let me in, LET ME INNNN!
  • WickedjayWickedjay Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    ... Maybe finally i can play and give my review :dizzy:

I hope you are well aware that this is Alpha 1. Not an actual game. Feedback is welcome, not a review however...
  • hefty paywall for testing the game, i look forward to release though! me and a few friends of course, gotta bring the homies
  • proxiyproxiy Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Toki420 wrote: »
    hefty paywall for testing the game, i look forward to release though! me and a few friends of course, gotta bring the homies

Hefty pay wall is not a bad thing. It discourages trolls and encourages serious gamers to test the game.

I love to see people not paying attention to what they pay for. You can go to your account to see what alpha you have access to.

Thanks.
  • I have Alpha 2 playability... can't wait! Was it confirmed the start date for Alpha 2 yet? I couldn't find it anywhere.
  • sYnFury wrote: »
    I have Alpha 2 playability... can't wait! Was it confirmed the start date for Alpha 2 yet? I couldn't find it anywhere.

We have not announced our Alpha Two date yet. ;)
    marketing.gif
  • I'm Super excited for Alpha 2, eagerly awaiting the announcement for it. Though I'm sure its many months out yet. I'm praying they stick to there guns and take the time that's needed to make it great! This will be my 4th Alpha. I have 20 Notes books waiting to be filled!
  • TyrexTyrex Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2021
    How can I download the game??? I've just purchased the 500$ package. I've got no instructions how and where to download. Well, i m not happy about my purchase. Cannot find a link for to download the alpha build. I'be followed your link categories/alpha-one-testing, but i got Problem acces message. Pls, make the processus more friendly user. It s a headeache actually. 30 minutes i m searching and still cannot download.
  • Tyrex wrote: »
    How can I download the game??? I've just purchased the 500$ package. I've got no instructions how and where to download. Well, i m not happy about my purchase. Cannot find a link for to download the alpha build. I'be followed your link categories/alpha-one-testing, but i got Problem acces message. Pls, make the processus more friendly user. It s a headeache actually. 30 minutes i m searching and still cannot download.

Please follow Steps 1-5 here!
    marketing.gif
  • TyrexTyrex Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2021
    Thank you for answer. But it doesn t work. My profile : Role : member, I ve hard refreshed my profile and still member. At step 3 , i m getting the message : Permission problem. I've purchased the 500$ package today bacause i loved some streamers show today on Twitch. But actually hunnappy whit this purchase. cannot get a link for to download the build.

Last update : Finally, i'v got access to the laucher. Dont forget to log out both from Intrepid website + Intreprid forum and be patient for profil refresh. Problem solved. Happy gamer downloading the game :)