Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

how to join alpha test august 13th

AhmedAhmed Member
edited August 2021 in Support & FAQ
Salam
Just gave up on New world after yet another lunch date delay, how do i try Ashes of Creation Alpha?

Comments

• George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    There were packs of $500 for Alpha 1 and packs of $375 for Alpha 2.

The alpha 1 is not available anymore and we dont know when alpha 2 begins.
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    @George Black That's wrong, the $500 pack is available until Aug. 13.
    But yes, buying the adventurers pack is the only way to get into A1, unless you're lucky and win a key in a giveaway.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Hi there friend! As others in this thread have helpfully noted, you can check out some of the Pre-Order Packs currently available in our Shop here, which give you access to our Alpha and Beta test phases. If you'd like to participate in our ongoing Alpha One testing, the Adventurer Pre-Order Pack includes access to that!

In addition, I would recommend keeping an eye on our social channels to see if we do any additional Alpha giveaways!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread out now, but please don't hesitate to reach back out if there's anything else we can help answer for you in the meantime!
    community_management.gif
This discussion has been closed.