Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pre-order package as a gift?

Hello, I would really like to purchase one of the pre-order packages as a birthday gift for a close friend of mine. I do not see a way to do this in the shop. Is this at all possible?

Comments

• Options
    for example could I create an email, then create an account with this email. Make the purchase and hand off the email to my friend, at which time they could then change the contact email associated with the account such that it is their primary email account? This seems to be possible but will there be any linking issues in the future?
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Currently, it's not possible to gift packages to someone. Creating an account and then sharing it with your friend would violate the TOS and the account could end up being banned.
    The only option would be to directly give the money to your friend so that he can buy the pack himself.

I'm going ahead and close this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.