Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Eldritch Harbingers | PVX | Evil Religion theme | Chill | Semi-Hardcore | Active Requirements:

Myrkur12Myrkur12 Member
edited June 2022 in EU Guild Recruitment
Greetings.

Eldritch Harbingers has a goal, we must go on an unholy crusade to claim divine nodes across the land of Verra. We will bring the second coming of The Ancients and The Others with our devotion.

What we can offer you as a Guild:
An Enjoyable and welcoming experience
Social events
State of the art Discord Bots
Experienced players with many years of playing mmorpgs
Intuitive and dynamic role system

A Little About Us:
The main goal of Eldritch Harbingers is to settle in a Divine node and worship an evil deity. We seek to balance both PVP and PVE content with all winnings been distributed fairly. At EH, you will not just be a number but a member of our growing Family. We play other games and have other fun events like music sessions, watch movies/series etc. We aim to be a powerful guild that can participate in all that Ashes of creation has to offer

What we want from you:
We primarily want your loyalty
Your input into all guild matters and discussions

More Media:
The EH YouTube channel, where we upload our gaming sessions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiWr4VGUb6YxVOOZ2vxxjUg
The Forum post, for further information: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/45768/eu-guild-recruitment/p1?new=1(upraveno)(upraveno)

Contacts if you have any questions:
@Eldritch Pepe - GM
@[Eldritch Harbingers] Thamba - Senior Officer
@[Eldritch Harbingers] Choppie - Officer
@[Eldritch Harbingers] Mitcho Man - Officer
@[Eldritch Harbingers] Grunkk - Officer
@[Eldritch Harbingers] GaigeTheViking - Junior Officer

https://discord.gg/e4Ytk5r

Comments

• Options
    FrogFrog Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah this is a really nice active guild not to mention the evil cult rp is on point.
  • Options
    Guild is very friendly :smile: . Open to various opinions and goals.
    Dont take the ,,evil” theme too seriously :smiley:
  • Options
    ShazeShaze Member, Phoenix Initiative, Explorer, Alpha One
    Welcome to Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    TruthfoolTruthfool Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    greetings fellow nefarius friends :)
    I wanted to build a guild on my own but maybe you would be interested in my application to yours.
    Or we could discuss a futur alliance?

I plan on going rather hardcore with this game. I'm a french player but I'm fine with english (actually I love it :)
    I want to play a mute character and would focus on production and pvx scheme that can favor the old gods (the true gods) who were unjustly punished by the seven for gifting other with knowledge and power.
    Revenge is upon them and when it comes, silence will fall :)

darkly
    T.
    Eldritch Harbingers
    We follow the truth of the True gods, wherever she leads us
  • Options
    Very accepting and good guild if you enjoy sacrificing both friend and foe to the dark ones.