Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Currency Support?

Hello, Brazilian fan here and excited to get in the game, I been keeing up with the updates now for sometime, and noticed that one thing was`nt adressed (at least to my knowlege). Will you have Currency Support with Ashes? In the sense that for the South American Contries, the sub fee, by being charged in dollars might create the situation where a large portion of the player base that intends on playing Ashes is unable to do so. I´ve heard that $15 dollars is the current idea for the sub, for most of the Southern Countries of America, that translates to alot more, personally for a brazilian player like myself, it would translate to $78 Reais (BR Currency), which in reality makes the game pretty much unplayable for a large portion of the population. It was seen in the past, companies having support for this situations with different prices for subs, taking into account the Economy Situation of a certain player base. Is that idea out of the scope for Ashes? I do understand and agree the game is worth paying for, but the coast of a sub might be a deal breaker.
If this is a question you have received before, I apologize for asking it again, could I get a direction to the previous post?
Love from Brazil. :smile:

Comments

• Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Some regions will get offered a hamonized subscription price. However, if you choose to pay the hamonized price, you'll be locked to your regional severs and can't access NA servers for example. Expect more info about what countries affects this as we get closer to launch.

Feel free to take a look at the wiki:
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Payment_model

I'm going ahead and close this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.