Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Package contents retroactive?

If I buy an early access package and get all the cosmetic goodies, will I get the ones that are released in the future/past? or is it strictly JUST this months contents?

Cause it kind of feelings like I'm watching a conveyor belt with all this cool stuff on it and I can only pick 1 thing but I don't get to see what's next until it's too late.

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    You will only get the cosmetics of the current month, but you'll then have the option to buy future cosmetics of the tier you already own separately.
    Upgrading to a higher tier package will only grant you the cosmetic tiers you don't own already.

We'll usually get a preview of the new pack a few days before the old cosmetics rotate out, so feel free to wait and see if the new ones suit you better.

I'm going ahead and close this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.