Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[TWO] The White Order PvX (15+ Year Community)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited December 2017 in North American Guilds

TWO – THE WHITE ORDER

The Single Greatest Guild in the World

Who is TWO?

• The White Order is a 15+ year old gaming community with members and leaders across numerous MMO’s. TWO has since expanded across many platforms and genres. This AoC chapter, to be led by Damagon will be another adventure in TWO’s legacy of greatness. If you are looking to join a guild who puts its community first while maintaining a strong end game PvX focus, open recruitment has now begun.

What focus will TWO have in AoC?

• TWO will have an end game PvX focus with a very heavy PvP concentration. We typically have (3) divisions within our community construct

• Strike Force – Our PvX division which focuses heavily on PvP

• Task Force – Our PvX division which has a more casual atmosphere allowing the player to focus on progression, leveling and crafting as well.

• Engineering – This is our crafters hall. Potions, foods, weapons and gear along with commerce. If you are looking to excel in your craft and benefit the community in the process this is the place to be.

• TWO will offer an open community for both the Hardcore and Semi-hardcore player alike. We have a community first mentality and no one gets left behind.

Contact Information: 

Team-speak:  TheWhiteOrderClan.Typefrag.com

Hop in and hang out in the lobby and put a note by your name so we know whats up.

Discord: <a rel="nofollow" href="https://discord.gg/2aXmbtx">https://discord.gg/2aXmbtx</a>

Discord Contact: #Virbius5785

Fill out an Application

How ever you choose to contact us, we look forward to hearing from you. Come join the TWO War Machine. Its time to grease the wheels!

Comments

• Real Name (first): Character Name: Your Age: Location: The White Order is a hardcore guild. Do you consider yourself to be a hardcore gamer? We use TS3 as a guild – can you use TS3 with a headset? Are you offended by profanity, curse words? Most of our guild events start around 8pm PST, is this an issue? On average, how many hours do you put into Lineage 2 weekly? What class is your main character? What level is your character? Are you more of a PVPer or a PVEer? Which department are you most interested in? What other MMOs have you played before in the past? List all played and experience with each. Why do you want to join us? How did you hear about us? Do you know anyone in the guild? Any additional comments? What is your current gear/weapons? (please list out names and/or links)
  • Real Name (first): Cristifer
    Character Name: Static
    Your Age:37
    The White Order is a hardcore guild. Do you consider yourself to be a hardcore gamer? Yes
    We use TS3 as a guild – can you use TS3 with a headset? Yes
    Are you offended by profanity, curse words? No
    Most of our guild events start around 8pm PST, is this an issue? No
    On average, how many hours do you put into Lineage 2 weekly? 5-16 hours a day gaming
    What class is your main character? not sure
    What level is your character? 0
    Are you more of a PVPer or a PVEer? PvPvEer
    Which department are you most interested in? Crafting/Gathering
    What other MMOs have you played before in the past? List all played and experience with each. L2, Archeage, SWTOR, STO, ARK, many...
    Why do you want to join us? Old member
    How did you hear about us? Damagon/Krignog
    Do you know anyone in the guild? Damagon/Krignog
    Any additional comments? Want to join to drive Damagon nutz!!
  • Real Name (first):Kevin
    Character Name: TheAnvil
    Your Age:36
    The White Order is a hardcore guild. Do you consider yourself to be a hardcore gamer? Most of the time yes
    We use TS3 as a guild – can you use TS3 with a headset? Uh I am already in the TS
    Are you offended by profanity, curse words? Yea right
    Most of our guild events start around 8pm PST, is this an issue? Nope
    On average, how many hours do you put into Lineage 2 weekly? None any more lol
    What class is your main character? Don't know yet
    Are you more of a PVPer or a PVEer? prefer PVP
    Which department are you most interested in? Wrecking fools
    What other MMOs have you played before in the past? List all played and experience with each. L2, Wow, Archeage, SWTOR, some other ones I cant remember
    Why do you want to join us? Old Member
    How did you hear about us? The Email and Since way back with L2 Days the first time when I left LP to join TWO
    Do you know anyone in the guild? Yes
    Any additional comments? Ready to have fun
    What is your current gear/weapons? (please list out names and/or links) OoO I got gear already???
  • Real Name (first): Lisa
    Character Name: Nikki
    Your Age: 30
    The White Order is a hardcore guild. Do you consider yourself to be a hardcore gamer? yes very much so
    We use TS3 as a guild – can you use TS3 with a headset? yes
    Are you offended by profanity, curse words? hell no
    Most of our guild events start around 8pm PST, is this an issue? no issue
    On average, how many hours do you put into Lineage 2 weekly? none anymore
    What class is your main character? mage
    What level is your character? 55
    Are you more of a PVPer or a PVEer? both
    Which department are you most interested in? farmer / crafter
    What other MMOs have you played before in the past? List all played and experience with each. archeage
    Why do you want to join us? i was a member in acheage and i miss everyone
    How did you hear about us? was a member
    Do you know anyone in the guild? yes
    Any additional comments?
    What is your current gear/weapons? (please list out names and/or links)
  • If this is the TWO from ArcheAge Alpha, greetings from Aurorian Empire! :D
  • Real Name (first): Bennie.
    Character Name: ThunderXL, Hattrick.
    Your Age: 33.
    The White Order is a hardcore guild. Do you consider yourself to be a hardcore gamer? Yes.
    We use TS3 as a guild – can you use TS3 with a headset? Yes.
    Are you offended by profanity, curse words? I like Drama !!!
    Most of our guild events start around 8pm PST, is this an issue? Not at the moment.
    On average, how many hours do you put into Lineage 2 weekly? To much.
    What class is your main character? Healer/Iss Support Classes.
    What level is your character? 103.
    Are you more of a PVPer or a PVEer? in between.
    Which department are you most interested in? Farmer/Crafter/Supporting Roles.
    What other MMOs have you played before in the past? List all played and experience with each. Diablo 2; Diablo 3; World of Warcraft; Lineage 2; Aion; Terra Online; Star Trek Online; MU Online; ArchAge; Guild Wars and many others.
    Why do you want to join us? Old Friends and Enemies.
    How did you hear about us? BornInHell.
    Do you know anyone in the guild? Sharif, Damagon, Derek, Ben, Kevin, Andrew and all others from Lineage 2 > Bartz.
    Any additional comments? I don't like ArchAge. I need something more interesting to keep my attention to play. I miss all my old friends.
    What is your current gear/weapons? (please list out names and/or links). WTH WTB WTT WTS.

I think it is time for a new change of scenery.
  • Real Name (first): Dimitri
    Character Name: Blu / Blue (Hopefully)
    Your Age: 19
    The White Order is a hardcore guild. Do you consider yourself to be a hardcore gamer? Very.
    We use TS3 as a guild – can you use TS3 with a headset? Yes.
    Are you offended by profanity, curse words? Nope.
    Most of our guild events start around 8pm PST, is this an issue? No.
    On average, how many hours do you put into Lineage 2 weekly? Havent played lineage, (Was putting a good 30-40 hours into archeage during freshstart, classes got me busy)
    What class is your main character? TBA
    Are you more of a PVPer or a PVEer? PvPer by far.
    Which department are you most interested in? Raid Support / Pocket Healer ( or single target ranged DPS)
    What other MMOs have you played before in the past? List all played and experience with each.
    Archeage - Was guild lead for a green pirate guild on Archeage for awhile (<Finding Nemo) Also played during morpheus prime time, w/ a player named Cash.
    Guild Wars 2 - Owned the market on that game at the start (Stockin up on those unidentified dyes lol!)
    Tales Of Fantasy (people might not know this one) - Hella fun korean game, was an avid PvEr on this game.

Why do you want to join us? Played on archeage a bunch, i remember how awesome white order was the first time around and I love Sorcerer's (Steven's) leadership. (Played archeage with sorcerer, IGN: "Blu" guild name <Finding Nemo>)
    How did you hear about us? Archeage. Sorcerer told him about Ashes Of Creation, saw the guild recruitment tab.
    Do you know anyone in the guild? Sorcerer, Damagon, Belewyn (if she's still with yall),

Any additional comments? nuthin rly, hope sorc remembers me lel :D
    What is your current gear/weapons? (please list out names and/or links) TBA
  • Real Name (first): <strong>Joel</strong>
    Character Name: <strong>Chuddingsworth</strong>
    Your Age: <strong>30</strong>
    The White Order is a hardcore guild. Do you consider yourself to be a hardcore gamer?<strong>Yes</strong>
    We use TS3 as a guild – can you use TS3 with a headset? <strong>Yes</strong>
    Are you offended by profanity, curse words? <strong>Negative</strong>
    Most of our guild events start around 8pm PST, is this an issue?<strong>No</strong>
    On average, how many hours do you put into Lineage 2 weekly? <strong>Zero</strong> -this is an application for Ashes of Creation
    What class is your main character? Usually some sort of caster
    What level is your character? <strong>0</strong>
    Are you more of a PVPer or a PVEer? <strong>I am both</strong>
    Which department are you most interested in? <strong>I love healing and ranged dps (prefer magic) </strong>
    What other MMOs have you played before in the past? List all played and experience with each. WoW -End game raids and high level arena teams. GW2 -I didnt like GW2. Archeage founder, owned tons of land, massive guild run to freedich, the kracken kills with The White Order (played on Kyrios) ESO max vet rank
    Why do you want to join us?<strong> I have seen how organized you guys were with the archeage release, and I want to be a part of that kind of organization in Ashes of Creation.</strong>
    How did you hear about us? I played with The white order, sorcerer specifically when we were trying to united the west against the eastern kingdom.
    Do you know anyone in the guild? Sorcerer
    Any additional comments?
    What is your current gear/weapons? (please list out names and/or links) TBD
  • This is an intense application. I dig it. I hope The White Order flourishes in the game :)
  • We are all looking forward to AoC. Cant wait for the release!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Having been in gaming for a long time, i eventually found TWO, let me tell you all the hype is real. TWO does it all, come be apart of the war machine. You will find lots of fun here. 
  • So ready for this!
  • Are you guys currently playing on AA in Vengeance? Or is that another group?
  • Would you guys remember Aurorian Empire from AA Alpha? My nick was Evey back then and i was leading the guild together with other leaders and officers. We did some practice sieges together and after losing our castle to Forestcrow even with your and NWO's help, my guild quit Alpha :D Good times.

Looking forward to see you on Ashes Alpha as well, if i ever get a key that is :p
  • I remember you guys from Archeage. Your visits to Pirate Island were always a welcome distraction from drinking and wenches.
  • Karthos said:
    I remember you guys from Archeage. Your visits to Pirate Island were always a welcome distraction from drinking and wenches.
    RIP the FS Pirate faction =( The fun was too short lived
  • Cant wait to start ^_^ and I promise I wont be my trolly self on the forums ^_^
  • I will hold you to that ReyRey =P
  • I am Oxillion the magnificent. Short in stature, tall in power, narrow of purpose and wide of vision. And I do not travel with peasants and beggars. Or you can call me Ox. Longtime gamer from the old days. Pre 1999. I use that just because it looks serious. Been Gaming from the days of Pong. Actually had one. Yes, I am that old.
    Enough of me and my ego.  How does one get on to your Discord channel?  Ox 

edited July 2017
    @Oxillion
    We got you all set up sir =) Glad to welcome you!
  • This guild sounds like fun. How do I apply to join?
  • Can't wait to game with you guys again!  Hopefully, you guys still remember Halflife and me.
  • Reyrey said:
    Cant wait to start ^_^ and I promise I wont be my trolly self on the forums ^_^

i promise you wont either :D
  • If anyone has questions about The White Order please feel free to message me on discord @virbius#5785.

• If anyone has any questions please feel free to post here, contact me on our forum, discord, or teamspeak. :smiley:
  • Hear Hear
  • Not 100% sure I'll be joining them in this game yet (money for gaming is getting harder to come by with kids) but I will say that my time spent with TWO was some of my most memorable and fun time I've ever had in an MMO.  They are a great community that treats each other like family, and are always looking to help each other out.  You really can't go wrong with joining up with them.
  • I remember playing against you guys on ArcheAge, good times!
    edited July 2017
    Real Name (first):Noah
    Character Name:Mungal
    Your Age:19
    The White Order is a hardcore guild. Do you consider yourself to be a hardcore gamer? A very hard-core gamer across the board, while semi-harcore gamer with MMOs(hopefully this one will keep my attention)
    We use TS3 as a guild – can you use TS3 with a headset?Yes
    Are you offended by profanity, curse words?Fuck no
    Most of our guild events start around 8pm PST, is this an issue?Not at all, Im posting this at 5 in the morning lol
    On average, how many hours do you put into Lineage 2 weekly?None
    What class is your main character? Rogue like, usually archer
    What level is your character?Over 9000
    Are you more of a PVPer or a PVEer?Both, Pvp though does give a lot of thrill
     Which department are you most interested in? Task Force at first then eventually Strike Force when I get more comfortable with the game.
    What other MMOs have you played before in the past? List all played and experience with each. Everquest, Everquest 2, Lotro, Swtor, Eve, ESO, Archeage and most importantly Club Penguin Rip
    Why do you want to join us? White Order fucked shit up on the last server I played archeage on, and I want to fuck up shit to.
    How did you hear about us? My old Guildmates cursing your name
    Do you know anyone in the guild?Nope
    Any additional comments?
    What is your current gear/weapons? (please list out names and/or links) A mouse and keyboard :)
  • xexeb said:
    Hey, what are you guys named after, if anything in particular?

The White Order is based off of the Lord of the Rings lore. The mages of it all.