Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Very Happy "Braver of Worlds" Backer

Just got the best early bird package for the "Braver of Worlds"! Very excited to see where this game goes. Was very sad after EQ Next was cancelled and this game seems to have some similar mechanics that excite me. Can't wait to meet you all. I heard about the kickstarter very late and feel very blessed that I found out about it before I missed the Kickstarter.

Does anyone know if the dev team has mentioned if they will allow streaming during Alpha testing? I am hoping they will not have an NDA that prevents it. Hope to meet some of you all soon.

Comments

• Welcome to the club! Can't wait to see you in alpha 1
  • Hihi and welcome! ❤️

Only the f&f Alpha will have an NDA; you will be able to stream the Alpha 1 & 2.
  • Welcome! Glad to see your enthusiasm :")

What Chanelle said ^
  • Welcome to the community! o/
  • That's awesome! I really love the idea of advertising the game and becoming part of the streaming community that will come from this game as well. Hope to start a podcast once I absorb all this information.
  • Welcome Traveler!!! Thanks For the backing the Kickstarter!! Glad to have ya aboard the HYPE TRAIN!!!

unfortunately NDA will take effect! I listed the current stages!!!

1st stage: Family and Friends only (NDA )
    2nd stage: Q4 2017 Random winner's or handpicked More info <a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/information-regarding-weekly-key-drawings-2/" target="_blank">here</a> (NDA)
    3rd stage: 2018 December kickstarter elcusive (Buy via through the kickstarter ) Persistence alpha to launch of game! (Maybe NDA)
    No Beta's been released yet! (Unknown NDA Probably)

Hopes this help!!

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?
    What other mmos have you played?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)

• Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ