Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What is Octobers month stuff to buy?

LittleLightzLittleLightz Member
edited September 2021 in Support & FAQ
I was wondering what October's month of stuff will be, I want to see if I want this September's month stuff or next month.

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Find out next week.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • I want to find out now so I can see if I want this months stuff instead, If that makes sense
  • bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    No. Not really. They show us next week. Take a breath and hang on like the rest of us.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Calling it ahead of time:

Since October's got Halloween, it's going to be a slutty Harley Quinn outfit, from the Suicide Squad.

It's completely immersion-breaking, yes - but I'm pretty sure it's mandatory, by law.

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Keep an eye on the news channel in Discord or the announcements here in the forum, as these are the places where such info will be shared! We usually don't get a sneak peek at the new cosmetics until some days before the old ones rotate out.
    You'll definitely have some time to compare the current ones to the new ones.

I'm going ahead and close this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.