Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

New Braver of Worlds reporting in :)

Hello all! First time on the forums and a long time MMO player since Ultima Online and EverQuest.

I have been following the Kickstarter for the last month and decided to take the plunge on the lifetime sub. I really love what they have planned for the game. Currently playing ArcheAge and love the sandbox feel of that game, but would love something without Pay-to-win elements.

I look forward to meeting you all and being a part of your community for many years to come! <3

Comments

• Options
    Welcome Traveler!!!! Thanks For Backing the Kickstarter!!! Glad to have ya aboard the Hype Train!!!
    Hey thanks for posting :D

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?
    What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    Got a question just ask meh ill try my best to answer it!

Info down below! ( Want to dive into the community join the Discord)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community o/
  • Options
    <blockquote><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/new-braver-of-worlds-reporting-in/#post-31870">JcTruper wrote:</a></div>

How did you hear about Ashes of Creation?

What do you hope to see in Ashes of creation?
    </blockquote>

Thanks, Jc! :) Nice to meet you.

I heard about it through friends in ArcheAge. They said it was looking amazing, and it really is!

Also, I really am looking forward to the trading and node system. I do a lot of trade runs in ArcheAge and love to contribute to the growth of a community. It sounds like such a great feature where we, as players, have control over how our towns progress and we have a stake in its success!

What are you most looking forward to?
  • Options
    Thanks, Jc and hi Diura :) Nice to meet you.

I heard about it through friends in ArcheAge. They said it was looking amazing, and it really is!

Also, I really am looking forward to the trading and node system. I do a lot of trade runs in ArcheAge and love to contribute to the growth of a community. It sounds like such a great feature where we, as players, have control over how our towns progress and we have a stake in its success!

What are you most looking forward to?
  • Options

Welcome to the Ashes of Creation forums!

If you need anything, don't hesitate to send me a PM or add me on Discord (Sarumonin#2103) for anything related to Ashes of Creation. 

Make sure to take a glance at our Code of Conduct and FAQs:

Community Guidelines & Code of Conduct

Technical Support FAQ

Customer Service FAQ