Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes of Creation servers

All I want to know about this is how the servers will work. Will it be similar to FFXIV's servers, or will it be different? If it is similar to FFXIV, where will the servers be located, and how many will there be?

Comments

• Options
    Wandering MistWandering Mist Moderator, Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi TheWackyTaxi

Characters will be locked to a single server but you will be able to create different characters across lots of different servers if you wish. The servers will be global location based (NA, EU, OCE, etc.) but there is no IP or region-locking, so someone from NA could make a character on an EU server.

We don't yet know how many servers there will be per region, it will be based on demand.

I hope that answers your questions, so I'm closing this thread now. If you have any other questions please feel free to reach out again.
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.