Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A Home-Waters Homecoming

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
monthly_cosmetics_november1920---Voyager-Plus---Background.jpg

In the heart of autumn as temperatures fall, the Niküa set their sails to warmer seas: home waters. Though crops grow year-round on the islands of eternal summer, Wayfinders heed the call of the annual Tidehearth to reap the hearty bounties of a homecoming wreathed in the glories of their exploits.

A Home-Waters Homecoming cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from November 3, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until December 8, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that The Dying of the Light addons will be removed on November 3, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2021-11-02-a-home-waters-homecoming
community_management.gif

Comments

• Options
    Arthus DawnbreakerArthus Dawnbreaker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Very cool set for dwarves. Love the lizard mount!
  • Options
    Wow the pet looks awesome! Hope it's animated super well with the waves moving and goldfish swimming around.
  • Options
    I'm buying half the stuff in this pack in a couple days when its available for sure! THAT MOUNT!!!
  • Options
    horendishorendis Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    I like this Nikua set and the story of Tidehearth (Thanksgiving). Two notes. 1.Shouldn't Heartstone be HearthStone? Spelling Error? 2. The Shorebreak Reprieve shows docks and a boat on a lifting hoist. There should be water added around this cosmetic like the Fishery of The Waves. (I'm hoping Steven's vision of being able to fish in the water under the Fishery will come to fruition and apply to this cosmetic as well.) Thanks @Vaknar
  • Options
    Wolves wrote: »
    Ummmm… Where are all the spooky halloween/autumn skins? Really let down this halloween season. Waited an entire year to buy a voyager plus package just for some scary horror themed ship, mount, and freehold. Wow. This set should have been in the spring with all the flowers and beach hut vibe. Just wow… fail.

Yeah i agree, they really dropped the ball this halloween season and had ZERO horror themed sets. I too was about to drop more money into some spooky items. Super bummed. They have 1 more shot next month to make a “dark winter” package.

I also expected a horror set, we will have to wait another month :(:(
  • Options
    OsFurOsFur Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    need tulnar theme :)
    𝐎𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
  • Options
    Honestly not feeling it, been following through all the packs few of the older ones I liked but didn't buy it then thinking next one may be better, if you could choose your skin pack I would be more inclined I know most my guilds have been doing the same just waiting for skin the love before paying so much..